Epic Perfect World

Wizard or Stormbringer?

Offline markitin075

Which is better class to use today?and (maybe)easier to level and easy to use on mass pk or 1v1
and can i have some genie build of this 2 class especially stormbringers?thanks

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Stormbringer easier to gear/ play

Build:
rank 8 full armor, rank 8 weapon

Wrists: (as much CT as you can get) (-6 should do for start i assume)
Top: -6% ct OR 2x/3x mag OR mag and crit mix OR channeling and  mag/crit/reduce phy damage mix
Pant: Same as top
Boot: same as top/pant
If you are going sage, you'd most likely want to have each rank 8 armor piece with -6% ct, if you are sage, 1 piece of gears can have Reduce phy dmg taken (defense added) or magic full/critic (extra damage) since the burst gives 5% more channeling

Weapon: as many attack levels as you can get on attack weapon, defense weapon as many def levels as you can get (pretty straight forward)
You don't need more than these 2 weapons

If you switch items mid combat i suggest getting a 2def lvls puzzle cube or 20 str and switch to a DS Neck for damage
If you do NOT switch items mid combat (neck /belt/ tome) then i suggest using cube most of the time, you have plenty of skills that increase damage/ decrease enemy defense so your best bet is surviving

Genie: 100 mag, rest in vit
Genie skills: Fortify lvl 1, Expel, Faith, Absolute Domain, Will Surge, Extreme poison, rest of skills are up to you (these are mostly needed to avoid majority of damage inflicted on you/ most of CC inc)

Personal preference: Sage build will offer more damage and raw defense (demon has 15 def lvls buff on self buff but if you are locked its technically squishier)

Offline markitin075

wow thanks a lot sir i only need genie skills yet youve given me all thanks a lot