Epic Perfect World

Sage wizard useless?

Offline ilovekitin

sorry for this question but i always saw many wiz here are going demon instead of sage afaik sage is more defensive than demon if a wizard will go sage then they can  make their character "balance"but they pursue for a demon path why is that?

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
Even though demon % of wizs are demon there are still sage wizards among us. Since demon is norm for wizards, burd did buff them a bit and they are viable people are still quite sceptical about going sage.

Offline ilovekitin

Sorry for my first comment demon is more defensive than sage because of there demon stone barrier buff pardon me
i went sage tbh they have better base damage. most people go demon for higher damage due to crits. so its a bit rgn but with the right gear it works great in mass pk but having to rely on crits in a 1v1 isnt gonna get u much i think

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
The channeling and being able to use attack weapon is the big advantage of demon. Also higher def cause of stone barrier, crits, etc.
Unless you have good gears sage wizard isnt too viable, since you have to outplay your enemy a lot to beat them with slow ct.
Its worth a try though, different playstyle overall and the damage with better gears is fine.

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
The channeling and being able to use attack weapon is the big advantage of demon. Also higher def cause of stone barrier, crits, etc.
Unless you have good gears sage wizard isnt too viable, since you have to outplay your enemy a lot to beat them with slow ct.
Its worth a try though, different playstyle overall and the damage with better gears is fine.
You don't even outplay. You hit people with 100+ def level for like 15ks while taking 5k crit

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
You don't even outplay. You hit people with 100+ def level for like 15ks while taking 5k crit
Talking about worse gears here dude
Sage wizard with lower ct will have to outplay enemy, since their damage not that good in glaive 

Offline 애쉬본

• 그림자 군주
  • "𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱"
  • Characters: Blxck / Leux
  • Faction: Respect★ | Vehements
Talking about worse gears here dude
Sage wizard with lower ct will have to outplay enemy, since their damage not that good in glaive
true  :normal-44: :normal-44:

♣ Helpdesk | ♣ Game Guide | ♣ Game Rules♣ User Panel | ♣ Common Issue