Epic Perfect World

Db suggestion .

Offline Grenade

• Beginner
The fact that dbs can completely kd/stun an opponent, deal a tons of dmg, spam debuffs while having so many utility skills(2x stealth, Night howler, immune, Umbral Stalker) is good enough. However, being on an r8 server, our main choice of defense is from a r8 def wep(which dbs can completely remove). In contrast to PWI live servers, this isn't much of a problem as players don't rely on def weps to survive since their defense is built within their kit. If this imbalance cannot be solved it would be better to nerf their utility skills..
my suggestion:
1) allow players to keep def lvls after a disarm.
or
2) reduce the duration of umbral stalker or just remove it

Let me know what you guys think.

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
nope. you can easily counter these man just figure them out

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Watching and participating on playoffs i can safely say what everyone knows already.They are broken as fck and the only calss i've seen beating a db is another db and maybe a sin with tidal.
Imo a good nerf would be that smoke skill that makes them untargetable be less effective.Even if someone can find a window to actually attack them they can just become untargetable and start over
Pretty disgusting

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Make annular eclipse to increase the cd of only 1 skill, not 2 skills... it already works even on genies skills, and 1 min cd incrs is alot; so it should works only on 1 skill after u get this debuff 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
db is just fine, you all need to improve your gameplay thats all

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
Best suggestion is delete the class

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
DB is aids. 
Disarm cooldown should be increased 
Umbral nerf would be fine though, either increasing cooldown to 4 minutes or something like that or making it only last 6-7 seconds. 
Also nerf aps damage holy hell, I was playing aps db yesterday and I can literally delete a barb even with only x2 int wrists. 
I think either make the Physical Damage lower and compensate with adding a few attack levels, or, like I've suggested before, fix Dragon Saber. 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
The class is fine lmao.