Epic Perfect World

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Sadly the OBS  ruined all the footage before the start so i had to cut it anyways im quite proud of not getting dmged in this fight since i find fighting foglets harder then Imlerith

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
You can hit twice before getting hit back
use alt to left, boss attack pattern goes to the right (your right) so u can dodge and get an extra hit in
Pretty easy to do this boss on death march
Hardest boss (sadly) ingame is Dettlaff 
Manticore mix with euphoria  and LA armor rune (Heart of stone expa) makes it way too easy though since damage scaling is 300% with the right oil

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
You can hit twice before getting hit back
use alt to left, boss attack pattern goes to the right (your right) so u can dodge and get an extra hit in
Pretty easy to do this boss on death march
Hardest boss (sadly) ingame is Dettlaff
Manticore mix with euphoria  and LA armor rune (Heart of stone expa) makes it way too easy though since damage scaling is 300% with the right oil
bro i just fuucking hate foglets i did imlerith 1st try on death march then when i was looking for cat school gear died to a random foglet worst kind of enemy
and i didnt play expansion  sadly i was changing pc when they came out i downloaded game again 2 days ago to play them

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
bro i just fuucking hate foglets i did imlerith 1st try on death march then when i was looking for cat school gear died to a random foglet worst kind of enemy
and i didnt play expansion  sadly i was changing pc when they came out i downloaded game again 2 days ago to play them
Foglets are easy. Wait for Archespores/Shaelmars in toussaint
Last Edit: Nov 10, 2017, 02:34 pm by Nea

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
good game but the combat is outdated and way too easy
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
I have played this game on the hardest level since the beginning and still wasnt as challenging as i thought it could get

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
good game but the combat is outdated and way too easy
Witcher series are in my opinion best considering how small the company  is that made the game
assassins creed after ezio trilogy is trash
mass effect got ruined by EA 
I have played this game on the hardest level since the beginning and still wasnt as challenging as i thought it could get

Same but i didnt touch pc in quite some time so i was proud that i could kill this boss without taking any dmg

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Witcher series are in my opinion best considering how small the company  is that made the game
assassins creed after ezio trilogy is trash
mass effect got ruined by EA Same but i didnt touch pc in quite some time so i was proud that i could kill this boss without taking any dmg
ye mein broeder 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
witcher in 2017 LUL

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Here we go even though its over a month old....

should play both the expansions if you liked it so far.

All in all game is rather fun; combat gets dull and repetitive after you see through all patterns not to mention utter boring if you choose to play like you do and go for alchemy build. Yuck yuck. Just my two cents.
Last Edit: Dec 20, 2017, 02:58 pm by Krish

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
still looking for a game good as The Witcher 3

Dettlaff >>