Epic Perfect World

❃ Drawing Contest ❃ The Signs of the Zodiac ❃ Winners announced

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
Gemini-inspired by a scene from The Shining
Not really enterting just actually felt like drawing something(miracle)

I also did this one first but had no idea what the hell was I doing/ where was I going with it and idk
both of them are pretty good, i personally like the 2nd one more even tho u had no idea wat to do withit. everything just works well togeather
for the first one i liked ur idea, its something different that u dont see all the time, made well with the Gemini theme. 

you should just enter you put work into both of them

Offline honey🐤

• humble
  • hehe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
both of them are pretty good, i personally like the 2nd one more even tho u had no idea wat to do withit. everything just works well togeather
for the first one i liked ur idea, its something different that u dont see all the time, made well with the Gemini theme.
you should just enter you put work into both of them
+1      

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark

The Shining reference for gemini is so cool and it looks amazing  :normal-42:

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Lara

• >//<
ign: Lara
zodiac: Aries

I haven't really drawn anything in months but your theme gave me a much needed push.
Really nice event Dori  :-* and lucky you for always getting really good entries.
Thanks for the event 

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran

I haven't really drawn anything in months but your theme gave me a much needed push.
Really nice event Dori  :-* and lucky you for always getting really good entries.
Thanks for the event

All those are good, but this one is my favorite <3 :*
Last Edit: Dec 27, 2017, 08:12 pm by Ultra instinct

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro

Really nice event Dori  :-* and lucky you for always getting really good entries.
Thanks for the event

Dayuummmm

Edit: Also love how it radiates the ambience and characteristics of the zodiac sign of Aries from the gestures to posture
All those are good, but this one is my favorite <3 :*
Edater
Last Edit: Dec 27, 2017, 08:21 pm by Grandeur

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark

Thanks for the event

I'm DONE  :o :o :o :o :o

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥

I also did this one first but had no idea what the hell was I doing/ where was I going with it and idk
As for the  "Shining" one - I can hear them whisper "Come play with us" !!! :tiger-11: Above that I have to agree with Dead and Mai. The idea to use the scene as referene for the Gemini sign is unique and it looks so cool. I really like the doll appearance along with the fashion and you put so much effort into all the details.
The drawing you did first looks awesome. Couldnt have said it any better than Mai already did: "everything just works well together". I like the color palette a lot - especially the golden symbols / sun&moon along with the star constellation on the blue background.

I would be glad if you reconsider your decision and going to submit one of your drawings as a contest entry. Even tho I dont want to be the one who has to pick which one!  :tiger-18: Anyway, I really appreciate the time and effort you put into both of the drawings. Thank you so much.  :normal-23:
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥

Thanks for the event
Not a last minute entry this time hun? :normal-47: :normal-23: :normal-4:
I am glad my theme got you motivated to draw again and thank you so much for your kind words. The pleasure is all mine. :normal-8:

The drawing looks amazing and everything is so detailed, omg!
I really like how you included the fleece/fur into the fashion along with all the glowing effects.
And the hair accessories with the Aries symbol along with the ram horns are so pretty. Also I love her eyes! :tiger-8:
Thank you so much, Ara! It is lovely. :pig-23: :pig-23: :pig-23:

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Nice to see so many artists participating in the event, great entries everyone  :pig-23:

Mine's not an entry but rather a sketch of an idea I got, was done awhile ago and forgotten in the folders

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
wow so many good ones here..so much talent

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
so many entry  ??? good luck Doreen 

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Nice to see so many artists participating in the event, great entries everyone  :pig-23:

Mine's not an entry but rather a sketch of an idea I got, was done awhile ago and forgotten in the folders
Pro arteeeeeeeest

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Nice to see so many artists participating in the event, great entries everyone  :pig-23:

Thank you so much qt for the drawing. It looks so pretty! :tiger-48: :tiger-29: :tiger-48:

This is such a nice idea to represent the star sign Leo. And I really like the pose and the colors you picked.  :pig-23: :normal-4:

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Reminder for those who still want to submit an entry:

The contest will end on December 31st at 1pm servertime.

If anyone need a bit more time to finish, please send me a message so I might postpone the deadline by a few days, thank you!  :normal-23: