Epic Perfect World

Any super duper 100%expert super pro archer here?

Offline flores9109

Honestly speaking im not using la classes but i just want to try archer(maybe sage because being demon sps archer is kinda expensive)my question is what arnor,weapon,cards and starchart build should i go for?and any combos for archer and genie skills and i also confused on what accesories should i use because sometimes ive seen one archer using elem neck and physical belt while the other is the vice versa of the first and sone them are just using elemental accesories because they said  that aa classes are your worst enemies

Sorry for many questions guys honestly i really dont have any ideas about LA classes whatsoever thanks in advance for answering my question

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline seulf

• Forum Veteran
u better pm Trappe best ea ever
traitor ?? ? ?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
If you don't have a ton of money don't bother with sage archer, go demon and get x3 bracers, x2 int top and x1 int boots. X3 spark with a X3 int SB bow and you'll kill everything you click on pretty easily.

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
get x2 ct dex on all part , pretty easy to get and xbow and  u good for pk

Offline heebiejeebies

• Old Player
u better pm Trappe best ea ever
such a liar

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
get x2 ct dex on all part , pretty easy to get and xbow and  u good for pk

Just copy someones gears and youre good xd when you want end game gears, copy klaus' gears xd

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
If you don't have a ton of money don't bother with sage archer, go demon and get x3 bracers, x2 int top and x1 int boots. X3 spark with a X3 int SB bow and you'll kill everything you click on pretty easily.
I feel like CT is cheaper than Demon. At least from my experience it's taken almost nothing to get full CT gear and I'm still working on APS gear. Int chances are ridiculously low.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Audrey

• Characters: Caspiel
  • Faction: Artifex | Apollumi
so this why u hate soochi?  :))

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I feel like CT is cheaper than Demon. At least from my experience it's taken almost nothing to get full CT gear and I'm still working on APS gear. Int chances are ridiculously low.
It took me a ridiculous amount of $$$ for full -9. 

Offline 애쉬본

• 그림자 군주
  • "𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱"
  • Characters: Blxck / Leux
  • Faction: Respect★ | Vehements
get x2 ct dex on all part , pretty easy to get and xbow and  u good for pk
+1 and dex orna too

♣ Helpdesk | ♣ Game Guide | ♣ Game Rules♣ User Panel | ♣ Common Issue

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
99% of the archers on server are bad if you actually know how to build/play an archer...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
99% of the archers on server are bad if you actually know how to build/play an archer...
Greatest player has spoken lmfaoo