Epic Perfect World

Small patch?

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Mana is ending her boogeyman event on Monday. In original post she said it would end whenever the Halloween event ends. I don't even know anymore  :( I assumed the Halloween lasted this long because they were going to eventually add in custom stuff. Not all hope is lost I guess..
I am ending it on Monday to not make people wait for their rewards any longer especially since there aren't that many entries coming in anymore, it has nothing to do with the Halloween event itself

Offline Jsmooth

Mana is ending her boogeyman event on Monday. In original post she said it would end whenever the Halloween event ends. I don't even know anymore  :( I assumed the Halloween lasted this long because they were going to eventually add in custom stuff. Not all hope is lost I guess..

Plot twist: what if Burdette forgot that he forgot to add it?

What if he forgets he forgot that he forgot to add it?

Burdette please

I wonder how many PMs he got so far  :(
Just a simple update would be nice.  :-X

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
Just a simple update would be nice.  :-X
Exactly  :(

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Jsmooth

#echocontent

is it xmas yet?

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
few more weeks guys for Halloxmas patch stay tuned
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways
just dont understand why cant there be a update on this 

#FreeEchoContent

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
I am ending it on Monday to not make people wait for their rewards any longer especially since there aren't that many entries coming in anymore, it has nothing to do with the Halloween event itself
OMG just saw this, good to know 

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Jsmooth

Patch with a side of Turkey and gravy soon? :rolleyes: :))
#FreeEchoContent

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Update coming soon... if you just think about he is the only dev and he had to do it all alone and also he got his his own stuffs to do as well... Just think from his position before talking... 
Can still say 'at least a word would be good' but it might raise more different questions so it's better to be a single question which is 'when patch' so he can easily reply ' soon' 
Hope that makes sense xD

Play it as just a ******* game ;)
Update coming soon... if you just think about he is the only dev and he had to do it all alone and also he got his his own stuffs to do as well... Just think from his position before talking...
Can still say 'at least a word would be good' but it might raise more different questions so it's better to be a single question which is 'when patch' so he can easily reply ' soon'
Hope that makes sense xD
what is you talking bout , Echo the graphic Dev made custom stuff a whole month ahead of time for the Halloween update , u should read the patch notes before talking ,
just so u know we did get there will be a small patch "soon" hence the reason for this post , again go read the last patch notes..
hope u go read  it     xDDD

Offline кαι

• Ꮭσѕт
  • Faction: єνєяуωнєяє η ησωнєяє
what is you talking bout , Echo the graphic Dev made custom stuff a whole month ahead of time for the Halloween update , u should read the patch notes before talking ,
just so u know we did get there will be a small patch "soon" hence the reason for this post , again go read the last patch notes..
hope u go read  it     xDDD
 better you learn read he talk about burdette not echo lol
and hes right the dev(s) and gms are just people and have theyre own stuff to do... so do as youre ava and calm xD

Offline Jsmooth

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
You know...in life we just have to accept the fact that we cant always get what we want or get it in the way we want them to, there will be obstacles we have to overcome to finally get those so called "things" and thats just how it is... ive finally gotten to the point where i dont expect anything :normal-12:

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
You know...in life we just have to accept the fact that we cant always get what we want or get it in the way we want them to, there will be obstacles we have to overcome to finally get those so called "things" and thats just how it is... ive finally gotten to the point where i dont expect anything :normal-12:
#deepcryingemoji

I feel u ):
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2017, 04:40 pm by ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

crazy how Savagery shit on you
better you learn read he talk about burdette not echo lol
and hes right the dev(s) and gms are just people and have theyre own stuff to do... so do as youre ava and calm xD
should really check yourself if u wanna talk about reading , what is this post about ? who made the content that was left out out of the update?  ,,,, again u should learn to read what did he say "if you just think about he is the only dev" that isnt correct echo is also a dev ,, if anything i corrected him .. u should stay in your lane