Epic Perfect World

Small patch?

Offline Gavriel

• Characters: Gavriel
9 days since the "big patch" without custom sht and still no "Small patch" to add the custom sht.
why and when?   :monkey-34: :monkey-19:

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
You gonna be patching yourself up when I'm done with you son 👊👊👊 

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Unban me instead patch pls

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
Unban me instead patch pls
dont make this mistake please 

Offline Jsmooth

+11111111111111111111
IKR...WHEN!!??
x2???
Icons???
Custom shyt???
Whennnnnnnnn :rolleyes:
just turn on 2x ,
#FreeEchoContent
Last Edit: Nov 08, 2017, 10:02 pm by ImJustSaying
At this point, the whole thing just sounds weird and feels unfair to Echo (for me, idk). She worked super hard on her content for the Halloween patch and here we are more than a week later. If it was really an accident that the content was overlooked, why hasn't a small patch been done to add it in? At this rate NPC will be gone before we get it.  :-\
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
At this point, the whole thing just sounds weird and feels unfair to Echo (for me, idk). She worked super hard on her content for the Halloween patch and here we are more than a week later. If it was really an accident that the content was overlooked, why hasn't a small patch been done to add it in? At this rate NPC will be gone before we get it. :-\

As long as they aren't pumpkins

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
I need more wigs...

As long as they aren't pumpkins
Wish someone would turn you into a pumpkin.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Wish someone would turn you into a pumpkin.

Sorry hun, orange is not my color.

Sorry hun, orange is not my color.
Our dear President hasn't convinced you that orange is the newest beauty trend? I think it would look dashing.

art hoarde

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
In case the patch isn't coming, please let us know at least so some of us will be able to spend the candies we farmed for Echo's stuff, before the event ends and avoid a possible diabetus

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline 애쉬본

• 그림자 군주
  • "𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱"
  • Characters: Blxck / Leux
  • Faction: Respect★ | Vehements
In case the patch isn't coming, please let us know at least so some of us will be able to spend the candies we farmed for Echo's stuff, before the event ends and avoid a possible diabetus
+++++

♣ Helpdesk | ♣ Game Guide | ♣ Game Rules♣ User Panel | ♣ Common Issue

Offline Jsmooth

THIS!!! +1

At this point, the whole thing just sounds weird and feels unfair to Echo (for me, idk). She worked super hard on her content for the Halloween patch and here we are more than a week later. If it was really an accident that the content was overlooked, why hasn't a small patch been done to add it in? At this rate NPC will be gone before we get it.  :-\

+1 It is weird and lame as hell!