Epic Perfect World

Mistyc Question!

Offline ★Elyo★

• (●_●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ '̿ ̿
I was looking on forums but didnt find, is posible that Mistycs to have a pet that is supporting it in pve or pvp too? Or some kindof summoned pet, anything .. :)

- TheLegend  ;D

Dont click it, he bites ... :>
Hate remains the most sincere feeling so far.

• Char: TheLegend (150 Mystic)
  • Char: iPvpLoLz (135+ Assassin)

Offline YinYangs

I think the pet's name is Salvation. That's all I know that is supporting. Im not even sure as well but I've tried Mystic so I guess from experience Salvation is the pet that supports. :/

Again Not sure XD Not really a Mystic person, but just trying to help. :)

Angelica

Mystic pets are Devil Chihyu, Storm Mistress, Salvation and Cragglord. I mostly see mystics running around with Devil Chihyu, since it deals about the most damage other than Cragglord. Cragglord is very good too, but it has a very short time limit, so I suggest these two in PVP. In PVE, I'm not really sure.

Offline GummyBear

Devil chihyu is mostly used in pvp for the fast Stun.
Storm Mistress is used mostly in pve for the AoE Skill and i think it has a silence to..
Salvation can heal you and absorb some damage
and Cragglord is not worth using coz it cost 2 sparks to use and it onley stays up for 20 seconds, that 2 sparks is better used for Thicket both in pvp and pve

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Devil chihyu is mostly used in pvp for the fast Stun.
Storm Mistress is used mostly in pve for the AoE Skill and i think it has a silence to..
Salvation can heal you and absorb some damage
and Cragglord is not worth using coz it cost 2 sparks to use and it onley stays up for 20 seconds, that 2 sparks is better used for Thicket both in pvp and pve

Actually, I tried cragg on a sin as a damage test and it got his HP to half alone :3

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Actually, I tried cragg on a sin as a damage test and it got his HP to half alone :3

THEY HURT! JUST LIKE CHU!
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy