just remove script except weap
yep +1
Last Edit: Nov 17, 2017, 12:04 pm by Warrior

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
bohoo u cant kill someone cos they suddenly gainedn less than 10 def lvls.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
bohoo u cant kill someone cos they suddenly gainedn less than 10 def lvls.
still a lot of def

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
So I've been wondering, is it possible to ban script and allow defense charm? cuz i know not there are some people out there who doesnt script and when they do come against script ppl. Ofcourse if u script u have a high chance of survivabilty due to the fact that u can switch from artk to def or def to atk in an instant. but if script was ban and defense charm are allow, im sure it would make the game more balance and we wouldnt have people QQ about camping def? its just a suggestion, feel free to give any feedback :)
the script is fine as it is
Last Edit: Nov 17, 2017, 10:43 am by T J T

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
+1
Go Burdette, do it, make EPW great!
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
ur personal problem, -1

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
Just close this thread already,

Stupid suggestion (no offence)

Scripting is all about timing and it takes some skill to actually know when it is needed. Some people are better at it than others yes, and sometimes my scripts gets bugged but its still fun and this part of the game makes things interesting.

Scripting is absolutely fine the way it is atm...

It's peoples own problem if they can't kill a class (maybe try and look at some pk vids or ask for advice or whatever)

Killing all classes in def is doable, you just got to know how.

#whentheycry
this ^

Offline Florian

• France World Champ
  • Lulu best gm
  • Characters: Regera | Gilgamesh
  • Faction: Hang☆Over

Offline clariska

Scripting isn't hard though. Switch to attack when I can deal damage (stunned, frozen, etc) without getting heiro'd, switch to defense when I can't safely do so. Even a monkey could learn how to script.

@OP
Anyone who isn't scripting at this point is just clueless. Just adapt, it will never be fully removed.
Well not really.It comes down to a choice.I can script if i want to just i made a choice not to.It's the same for example dota 1 vs dota 2.I chose not to play dota 2 as i think dota 2 is dota for nabs(no offense)as little skill requirement these days to win games.Same with scripting.Little skill if you can't play without scripts.

That's just my opinion.As opinions differ some think its good some thing its not

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants
Well not really.It comes down to a choice.I can script if i want to just i made a choice not to.It's the same for example dota 1 vs dota 2.I chose not to play dota 2 as i think dota 2 is dota for nabs(no offense)as little skill requirement these days to win games.Same with scripting.Little skill if you can't play without scripts.

That's just my opinion.As opinions differ some think its good some thing its not
All you play is a class that doesn't need a script so of course you would think otherwise

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Anyone who isn't scripting at this point is just clueless. Just adapt, it will never be fully removed.
Anyone who is scripting at this point is just bad. Get good and learn to play without script.

i +1 this even if it will mean everyone running around in full def gear 24/7 cause bad players and scared to die
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
+1 pvp way more fun without def guys

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Remove lock of all gear and make the server great one more time great. Everyone enjoy those times when we got the option to swap even bless lul.

Stop cry about script, try to get better in game.

Keep using script excuse to avoid how worst are you LUL.
Last Edit: Nov 17, 2017, 05:41 pm by Savagery God

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran

Scripting is all about timing and it takes some skill to actually know when it is needed.
At max it takes more moneys than skills, since u need to buy more expensive stuffs