Epic Perfect World

Tw

Offline ATL

once agian im a bm but i see what u mean, too bad we only had 2 eps in the cata squad lol but oh well, i spoke my mind, yall can do w.e, i will still be attending TW ;)

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I like the change, made tw interesting and different. It makes taking out the towers almost necessary like the old days. Also if your squishy you can always just avoid the towers, not fly straight through them

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
By the way, Agatio, our crystal in TW yesterday had 12 mil HP. It was City of the Plume instance. Perhaps you left this instance out?

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline LetsHug

aw i like the update

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
By the way, Agatio, our crystal in TW yesterday had 12 mil HP. It was City of the Plume instance. Perhaps you left this instance out?
:normal-16:
lol gz agatio....

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Eh....
I suppose like most things it'll all mellow out...
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
  • Characters: Anaire - Jargja
  • Faction: Artifex
I agree with multiplying the damage of towers and turrets, but hits of 500 damage suddenly became 8k. This is not challenging if you have a char with 26k hp cause you always receive 2 hits every time.
My charms ticks before i can actually start pking against a person. Updates are good, but too much is too much... If you have to use absolute domein just to enter ones base then somethings wrong in my opinion.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
If you have to use absolute domein just to enter ones base then somethings wrong in my opinion.

thats precisely what you should do, as towers are meant to keep you out ,  they are meant to be taken down before going in base...   if you expect them to do irrelevant damage so you could just walk past them, then what's the purpose of having towers ? ...

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
  • Characters: Anaire - Jargja
  • Faction: Artifex
Ofc thats the point, but 2 towers is 16k hits every few sec and thats too much. Keeping in mind ur not only fighting towers.. If people defend base proper should be better is damage of 2 towers combined was bit lower.
Im totally up for more challenge, but i don't see a point in receiving this much damage (btw the turrets round the crystal hit 9K/turret)

Offline Hakuron

8k hits from one single tower is stupid. not even mentioning if there is 2 towers together is 16k every few seconds, where some classes have 30k hp, so u get near the towers and ur charm already ticks before u can even target someone? is ridiculous!
I agree that towers were useless before hitting 1.5k, so maybe boosting them to 3-4kish should be fine, but 8k per tower is a joke.

Offline Chire

OKAY OKAY LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING! 8K on this towers is just FINE because in PWI or lets say  PW BEJING (original pw) Towers hit 1,5k or smth, in pwi or pw Bejing u have around lets say 7k decent HP, which means THIS TOWERS HERE ARE SET JUST FINE AND THEY SHOULD HIT LIKE THIS!!! If you talk about balance. Its basically the same shiz only made to blend in Epic PW with the DMG it deals. :3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

dorothyerika

:'( Very big letters but that is correct.In pwi we have very low hp,so we need lower dmg done by the towers and the players themselves.Here,that is not a problem.8k dmg is enough to say "cleric please heal me" or something like that!^^

Offline Chire

:'( Very big letters but that is correct.In pwi we have very low hp,so we need lower dmg done by the towers and the players themselves.Here,that is not a problem.8k dmg is enough to say "cleric please heal me" or something like that!^^

Q_Q so ppl can see.. Anyways yes, the dmg is modified just fine for both pwi and epw :3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Ofc thats the point, but 2 towers is 16k hits every few sec and thats too much. Keeping in mind ur not only fighting towers.. If people defend base proper should be better is damage of 2 towers combined was bit lower.
Im totally up for more challenge, but i don't see a point in receiving this much damage (btw the turrets round the crystal hit 9K/turret)

Only problematic if you TW like you PK.. TW is supposed to be like this, and you're suppose to strategies your way across the map.... which includes dealing with towers like they are suppose to.   

I can't think of why you'd force yourself to be in range of both towers.. You shouldn't be in range of any of the towers, should be taking them out before you proceed if shit's really THAT bad, I'd assume the strategic way to go would be to take one tower out at a time with your CATAPULTS, which doesn't require you to be in range of attack of any of the towers, let alone both, thus giving you space to deal with rival players if needed and provide support to your cata pullers as they take out the towers... besides you have your fac. mates to assist you aswell...

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
QQ Tower dmg 2 low!!

QQ Tower full op!!

Basically what happened concerning those towers...
People are just never happy.