• War is the way to go! :3
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Mynx

• Awww Jam it
  • Born to be real, not perfect
 I can understand the Op's frustration, both I and my hubby play on here, we share ip address so we split the votes between us, its not that bad tbh, just have to get used to how it works, i hope that the op can work some kind of agreement out with the person he shares his ip address with, gl to him
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.....

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
1 im fkin dyslexic so back the fk off my spelling and 2 only coz you have no one else in your fkin house that plays this dont fkin start on me and also it aint mening less when the other person wont let you vote o also takeing the piss out of someones disability is banible

Woah, take a chill pill. I can understand bad grammar if English isn't your first language and if you have a disability but if it isn't said how the hell would I have known? Like WT said, you could have said you have a disability and I would have laid off on the grammar.

I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Its getting pointless now.  So plox plox plox kill this thread llool.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Thea

To others in the thread, this is a legitimate concern, it is without any possible solution, but it is legitimate. Making a post just to say the thread is pointless only makes you out to be a hypocrite, with your post being far more useless than the thread itself.

Also, in case you haven't noticed, many people on this server don't speak English as their first language, and I feel justified in saying English as their second language is far more understandable than the majority of your second languages. So please shut up about the "improve your grammar" bullshit. Keep in mind I'm aware this OP has dyslexia rather than a different first language, you're still being ignorant for calling him out on it needlessly.

Also, an argument's merits have nothing to do with grammar, you were able to understand what the guy was saying. In calling out his grammar rather than his argument, all you do is prove you have no real reason why his stance is incorrect.

Now towards the OP, limiting votes based on IP is unavoidable. Creating multiple accounts and voting on them individually is far too easy and such a limitation would be abused endlessly. As much as a solution would be nice, there really is none.

Worrrrdddd. +1  :tiger-42: :tiger-42: :tiger-42: :tiger-42: