Epic Perfect World

boutique vote system

not being funny but i think the voteing system needs to be changed as you have it only 1 person can vote per ip and people who are liveing together 1 of them has to do with out like me and my ex she votes and i cant so i have to do with out being able to buy stuff for my gear to be honised its not fair  :-[ :sad:

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Please tell me you're kidding. First off, learning how to spell would really help your case. Second, this can be solved easily by taking turns voting, you vote and then when six hours pass she votes.

This is probably the most meaningless thread I've ever seen.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Ryox

It would be nice if it was recorded by mac address instead of IP because IP Addresses are STATIC and can't change but if the IP Address is set to a company where u can have multi-ips per computer then a person can abuse the system..

The Mac Address goes by Per Computer, instead of Per IP Address (which) people can change with proxies and get away around it
-----------------------
Nakane - Lv 149 - Sage Barbarian
Nijo - Lv 148 - Sage Assassin
Arkarius - LV 147 - Sage Seeker
ArchFiend - Lv 135 - Sage Archer

-----------------------
Please tell me you're kidding. First off, learning how to spell would really help your case. Second, this can be solved easily by taking turns voting, you vote and then when six hours pass she votes.

This is probably the most meaningless thread I've ever seen.

1 im fkin dyslexic so back the fk off my spelling and 2 only coz you have no one else in your fkin house that plays this dont fkin start on me and also it aint mening less when the other person wont let you vote o also takeing the piss out of someones disability is banible
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2013, 11:40 pm by ShadowPanther

Antihero

1 im fkin dyslexic so back the fk off my spelling and 2 only coz you have no one else in your fkin house that plays this dont fkin start on me and also it aint mening less when the other person wont let you vote o also takeing the piss out of someones disability is banible

Oh man, this guy is tough. Don't mess with him. Jajajajaja.

XxChrisxX211

I'm not trying to be mean, but using "Im dyslexic" As an excuse when he CLEARLY didn't know that you were is unacceptable. You need to chill out, And quit going off on people. And no i'm not talking shit about you or your dissability, i'm simply stating the obvious. He didn't know, and im sure if he did he would have worded his words a bit better. Calm down men. Is all good.

Offline Chire

Im not trying to be rude. But he never knew you have that problem. People mention everyones grammar often, so I dont see the problem. :/
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
No need to get so sensative about it.

I get corrected by everyone everyday, and im pretty cool with it. Plus next time, you can always start with..."excuse my grammar" "i dont speak english as my first language" or whatever. And im sure you will avoid some of this coments.

About your topic. Its not gona happen. Yes its troublesome, but its for the gain of the majuraty that we only allow one vote per IP. Your not the only, there are alot of other players that sufer with the same. But just do what was suggested, take turns voteing, or just vote from a dif ip (mobile).

Ty
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Nana

Let me get this straight.
If I can't vote with my account because I have to wait for 6(?) hours I can vote from different IP?
So if I can't vote with my ip, I can use different ip to do it.
Essentially, I can make numerous accounts and proxy vote, and it's allowed.
Gf server.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
thats where you are Wrong, if you found to be voteing with a proxy, you get perma banned on all your accounts :)
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
thats where you are Wrong, if you found to be voteing with a proxy, you get perma banned on all your accounts :)
It's perplexing....
Displayed before us all is someone who confused to a ban-able offense...
Yet, our esteemed GM's do not have the proper means ban her/him......
Hmmm......
makes you wonder what other policies one can misuse...
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Akuko

It's perplexing....
Displayed before us all is someone who confused to a ban-able offense...
Yet, our esteemed GM's do not have the proper means ban her/him......
Hmmm......
makes you wonder what other policies one can misuse...

They were speculating not confessing, perhaps you are confused
Last Edit: Mar 17, 2013, 03:54 pm by Akuko

Offline Decency23

To others in the thread, this is a legitimate concern, it is without any possible solution, but it is legitimate. Making a post just to say the thread is pointless only makes you out to be a hypocrite, with your post being far more useless than the thread itself.

Also, in case you haven't noticed, many people on this server don't speak English as their first language, and I feel justified in saying English as their second language is far more understandable than the majority of your second languages. So please shut up about the "improve your grammar" bullshit. Keep in mind I'm aware this OP has dyslexia rather than a different first language, you're still being ignorant for calling him out on it needlessly.

Also, an argument's merits have nothing to do with grammar, you were able to understand what the guy was saying. In calling out his grammar rather than his argument, all you do is prove you have no real reason why his stance is incorrect.

Now towards the OP, limiting votes based on IP is unavoidable. Creating multiple accounts and voting on them individually is far too easy and such a limitation would be abused endlessly. As much as a solution would be nice, there really is none.

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

They were speculating not confessing, perhaps you are confused
I see what you did there
8D
Confess*
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"