Epic Perfect World

Nerf and boost suggestions

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
https://youtu.be/IstOUMGmJak?t=478
from this timestamp no scripting at all, but since youre troll youre probably going to tell me demon sin is meant to be played in pve only
i watched one minute and saw only fail gameplay... thanks for the laughs
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
i watched one minute and saw only fail gameplay... thanks for the laughs
that is immaculate demon assassin gameplay don't know what you are talking about

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
from this timestamp no scripting at all, but since youre troll youre probably going to tell me demon sin is meant to be played in pve only
PRO guild Anghelache
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2017, 04:36 pm by Swane

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
that is immaculate demon assassin gameplay don't know what you are talking about
ofc u cant see that its bad gameplay cause you arent good enough to see it... its okay

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
ofc u cant see that its bad gameplay cause you arent good enough to see it... its okay
You are still austistic as ever, go back on PWI pls. 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
You are still austistic as ever, go back on PWI pls.
wont happen sorry... but maybe you should go to PWI... i am sure u can learn something there...
i am out of this thread now dont want you guys to skypesig for drama and get this locked

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
wont happen sorry... but maybe you should go to PWI... i am sure u can learn something there...
i am out of this thread now dont want you guys to skypesig for drama and get this locked
LMA0 Pwi, never played 

Offline Hannah

• xаннаx✮
  • https://linktr.ee/jinksu
  • Characters: Nocte - Skittles - Hocuspocus - Scuttle
  • Faction: JINKSU
How dare you be audacious enough to argue with a legend Werebeast such as BAQWULF...
das i n s a n e ...
2 unknowns speaking

Offline 애쉬본

• 그림자 군주
  • "𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱"
  • Characters: Blxck / Leux
  • Faction: Respect★ | Vehements

♣ Helpdesk | ♣ Game Guide | ♣ Game Rules♣ User Panel | ♣ Common Issue

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
nerf ea defense (5-10 def lvls from r8r set bonus and remove rmdt from weekly blessing) and db defense (remove 5-10 def lvls from r8r set bonus and make passive only effective at 20 meters or above)
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2017, 04:58 pm by Pain

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
remove duskblade passive and then give sins and duskblades purify on 2 spark like archer and we good.

Offline DexΦs

• Edge Lord
  • Retired
  • Characters: Dexos, Dexas
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Its good to be back, when you see nerf threads - you know the server is getting active again as much as the last nerf theard (although at least 3-4 nerfs have been implemented ever since) choo choo the nerf train don't stop
(made by xXAchieveXx too, I'm sure you guessed .. I mean who hasn't made a nerf thread yet?)

ps: boost mg heals pls kthxbai
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2017, 05:14 pm by DexΦs

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
nerf ea defense (5-10 def lvls from r8r set bonus and remove rmdt from weekly blessing) and db defense (remove 5-10 def lvls from r8r set bonus and make passive only effective at 20 meters or above)
?? Passive is the only reason DB is playable. 
Don't touch the passive unless you want to kill off the entire class from the server. 

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
?? Passive is the only reason DB is playable.
Don't touch the passive unless you want to kill off the entire class from the server.
I wont take you seriously considering your suggestion is to slightly nerf the dragon saber which no endgame player uses