Epic Perfect World

Nerf and boost suggestions

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
skill sender doesn't make up for the 5 tbh since we had it before that. Lol. Thats just what I feel though. Never seen anyone complain about COTD Sin pre skill sender patch before when we used Enhance so I mean.
never used skillsender until it got added and I feel more powerful now than ever before. Sins complain because they get shit on by casters with skillsender that's all.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
It was a case of wasn't broken or unfair so didn't need to be touched regarding COTD Buff.
it was needed, skillsender on assassin is extremely powerful

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
never used skillsender until it got added and I feel more powerful now than ever before. Sins complain because they get shit on by casters with skillsender that's all.
I don't get shit on by casters I just think changing Chill of the Deep was a unnecessary change. Its not as extremely powerful as you say it is. Its about as powerful as any other class. It was not broken or in need of nerf. Before patch I used Enhance on Sin 24/7 and it wasn't broken. Melee range classes barely benefit from Skill Sender at all to begin with. Its still mostly ping based. Plus the built in client skill sender is slower then third party ones regardless.
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2017, 03:52 pm by Bee

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
nerf ea nerf duskblade buff mg
only DB bro

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
I don't get shit on by casters I just think changing Chill of the Deep was a unnecessary change. Its not as extremely powerful as you say it is. Its about as powerful as any other class. It was not broken or in need of nerf. Before patch I used Enhance on Sin 24/7 and it wasn't broken.
Right now Sin is not broken nor is it in need of any buff, it is infact the best it has ever been apart from full gear script era

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Right now Sin is not broken nor is it in need of any buff, it is infact the best it has ever been apart from full gear script era
I agree. I just didn't see what 5 atk lv hurts. Also what do you think about Demon Sin? theres gotta be some ways to make it more popular in PVP.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
I agree. I just didn't see what 5 atk lv hurts. Also what do you think about Demon Sin? theres gotta be some ways to make it more popular in PVP.
I don't mind 5 more attack levels but it is not necessary since the class is completely balanced at the moment, if you change something that is not broken then Burdette will have to deal with much more "nerf sin" threads. Demon sin is good, it's powerful with APS  obviously not meant to DPH with it but the only downside is their tidal.

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
I don't mind 5 more attack levels but it is not necessary since the class is completely balanced at the moment, if you change something that is not broken then Burdette will have to deal with much more "nerf sin" threads. Demon sin is good, it's powerful with APS  obviously not meant to DPH with it but the only downside is their tidal.
Well Demon "can" be good assuming you abuse Holy Stone I guess.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
lock all eq swap except weapon make pk fun again and ppl will stop talking about nerfs/boosts
+1 make neck and belt unable to swap

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Well Demon "can" be good assuming you abuse Holy Stone I guess.
ye sure but you will get ***ed by cc regardless, its like playing master yi in high elo

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
demon sin is very strong if played how its meant to be played literally

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
yep just 3spark and play aggressive

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
oh please tell me how u think demon sin is suppose to be played i wanna laugh
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
oh please tell me how u think demon sin is suppose to be played i wanna laugh
https://youtu.be/IstOUMGmJak?t=478
from this timestamp no scripting at all, but since youre troll youre probably going to tell me demon sin is meant to be played in pve only

Offline 💖Laura

• Faction: Retired
Boost ep please