Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Just cause your wallet bigger don't mean sins got a buff
get better

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
lock all eq swap except weapon make pk fun again and ppl will stop talking about nerfs/boosts

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
get better
people don't always complain about the balance of things because they lose fights or struggle. I don't struggle using COTD Sin it just seems damage is a little on the low side comparatively to the other classes. I still operate fine and it wouldn't be the end of the world. However:
*Lowered Assassin Rank 8 set bonus Attack Level by 15.
*Increased all Assassin Dagger Mastery passive damage by 117%. This equals 15 attack levels.
*Lowered every Assassin Chill of the Deep attack level by 5.
*Assassin Twin Strike now never misses.
These changes took 15, then "supposedly" gave a mastery buff that equates to 15 which it doesn't against def gear however, Gain 15. Then lose 5. So we still lost 5 to COTD when we didn't need to. Hence why I suggest it be restored +5 at the very least since that was a needless nerf about the COTD Buff.

Furthermore I think Demon COTD should have same Atk lv as Sage one and then the only real difference between the two is effectiveness of Tidal like it should be.
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2017, 03:07 pm by Bee

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
lock all eq swap except weapon make pk fun again and ppl will stop talking about nerfs/boosts
So then in mass pk or in small RPK or 2vs2 how will people change from mdef to pdef Ornas? Obviously can't and wont happen.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Lets talk about eps while we are at "boost".

Eps are clearly lacking in defense and would be nice if their blessing got a 5 def boost. Inb4 anyone comes with "Eps are fine", which will possibly come from the ones that give their life for the sake of farming and working on their gears, i also did that and i'm still not satisfied with the stupid load of dmg that i take from a single ea while i've got all my defense gears on(At times, i get hierobugged after wasting everything).

Now, lets talk about eas when it comes to "nerf".

Did anyone see that nerf where it also got a boost? Just took 1 of the stats away to add another and it is still overpowered which made no sense the changes that were made. XD

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
So then in mass pk or in small RPK or 2vs2 how will people change from mdef to pdef Ornas? Obviously can't and wont happen.
you can choose what to use before the fight

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
people don't always complain about the balance of things because they lose fights or struggle. I don't struggle using COTD Sin it just seems damage is a little on the low side comparatively to the other classes. I still operate fine and it wouldn't be the end of the world. However:These changes took 15, then "supposedly" gave a mastery buff that equates to 15 which it doesn't against def gear however, Gain 15. Then lose 5. So we still lost 5 to COTD when we didn't need to. Hence why I suggest it be restored +5 at the very least since that was a needless nerf about the COTD Buff.

Furthermore I think Demon COTD should have same Atk lv as Sage one and then the only real difference between the two is effectiveness of Tidal like it should be.
lost 5 atk lvl because of skillsender, its fair

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
lost 5 atk lvl because of skillsender, its fair
Actually we lost 15 then gained a mastery worth 15 then lost 5 so some def gears still are more effective then they once were plus people were using Enhance way before the patch to add it to client and Sins were never OP with it. So I fail to see the logic behind it. Restoring the 5 Atk levels just makes sense as it was a uneeded nerf. 

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Actually we lost 15 then gained a mastery worth 15 then lost 5 so some def gears still are more effective then they once were plus people were using Enhance way before the patch to add it to client and Sins were never OP with it. So I fail to see the logic behind it. Restoring the 5 Atk levels just makes sense as it was a uneeded nerf.
the 15 that turned into physical attack feels the same to me, the skillsender makes up for the 5 that was lost. Sin is a powerful class ultimate all-rounder of pw after ea and does not need buff anymore

Offline Evan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Agree with the DB nerf

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
the 15 that turned into physical attack feels the same to me, the skillsender makes up for the 5 that was lost. Sin is a powerful class ultimate all-rounder of pw after ea and does not need buff anymore
+               

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
Give back 15atk lvls to ea amg

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
nerf ea nerf duskblade buff mg

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
nerf ea nerf duskblade buff mg
 +       

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
skill sender doesn't make up for the 5 tbh since we had it before that. Lol. Thats just what I feel though. Never seen anyone complain about COTD Sin pre skill sender patch before when we used Enhance so I mean. It was a case of wasn't broken or unfair so didn't need to be touched regarding COTD Buff.
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2017, 03:45 pm by Bee