Epic Perfect World

Nerf and boost suggestions

Offline mael

• Forum Veteran
sbs could use some extra P.def, makes me very happy to get hieroed over and over in def/reaper
Nerfa SB mais ae LUL
NERF DB PLZZZZZZ

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
I main DB and I'm all for a DB nerf. 
But people are taking it in wrong ways like nerfing damage and all that nonsense, the only problem is the Dragon Saber. I've suggested it before but I think GoF should be changed in the dragon saber to Sacrificial Slash. Since literally all Duskblades use this because its even better than a 10atk-GoF-r8 saber. 
It lowers the proc and you won't get hit 30k AS OFTEN. But don't be surprised when a DB gets insanely lucky by getting a dragon trap proc and a gof crit. 
Also adding a genie skill to counter paralyze. Which I don't know if it's possible to add but it would help, alot.
Can't say much else that hasn't been said already but honestly it's not that hard to just adapt and learn to fight the class. 

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
But people are taking it in wrong ways like nerfing damage and all that nonsense, the only problem is the Dragon Saber. I've suggested it before but I think GoF should be changed in the dragon saber to Sacrificial Slash. Since literally all Duskblades use this because its even better than a 10atk-GoF-r8 saber.
It lowers the proc and you won't get hit 30k AS OFTEN. But don't be surprised when a DB gets insanely lucky by getting a dragon trap proc and a gof crit.
Also adding a genie skill to counter paralyze. Which I don't know if it's possible to add but it would help, alot.
Can't say much else that hasn't been said already but honestly it's not that hard to just adapt and learn to fight the class.

I've asked about the genie skill thing too , and burdette said adding it would make barbs useless. So that wont be added.

Last Edit: Oct 30, 2017, 01:58 pm by Chisien

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
But people are taking it in wrong ways like nerfing damage and all that nonsense, the only problem is the Dragon Saber. I've suggested it before but I think GoF should be changed in the dragon saber to Sacrificial Slash. Since literally all Duskblades use this because its even better than a 10atk-GoF-r8 saber.
Also adding a genie skill to counter paralyze. Which I don't know if it's possible to add but it would help, alot.
Adding more RNG never solves an issue
If anything a problem would be related to skillset
The high damage would be alright at the cost of risky playstyle, something that the class has none of at this moment due to amount of stealths, cc (mostly cc) and skills that aid in survival (including passive)
If anything, nerfing it would be so easy based on ''the suggestions given''. Just because a class is nerfed doesn't mean it's a good thing though. At the end of the nerf the class still has to be playable and in a good state.
Perfect example is the recent SB nerf which made them more vulnerable in 1vs1 without ruining the class and the feel it has to it.
I do not know if Burdette plans to nerf it or not, just sharing my opinion.

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
If anything a problem would be related to skillset
The high damage would be alright at the cost of risky playstyle, something that the class has none of at this moment due to amount of stealths, cc (mostly cc) and skills that aid in survival (including passive)
If anything, nerfing it would be so easy based on ''the suggestions given''. Just because a class is nerfed doesn't mean it's a good thing though. At the end of the nerf the class still has to be playable and in a good state.
Perfect example is the recent SB nerf which made them more vulnerable in 1vs1 without ruining the class and the feel it has to it.
I do not know if Burdette plans to nerf it or not, just sharing my opinion.
Not really one to know about balance that well, but (Doubt that this would be implemented) But what do you think about lowering the % that the passive does and changing all paralyzes to stuns except for maybe blinking moment ( 2 second tele paralyze)

My reasoning behind this:
If the passive is reduced, (on reaper as well) then DBs wont become unkillable for the most part just by running a little bit away, it would make the class much more skillbased towards survival. 
Also in regards to changing the paralyzes to stuns, currently there is really no counter besides AD Sutra or Ironguard.  Keeping the tele paralyze would be good as it is 2 seconds, though can be reset with anti stun, wont be that large of a problem, especially if its the only one available it will be easier to dodge via sparking or such. And this makes it possible for classes to use antistun like they should be able to
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2017, 02:05 pm by Chisien

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
Not really one to know about balance that well, but (Doubt that this would be implemented) But what do you think about lowering the % that the passive does and changing all paralyzes to stuns except for maybe blinking moment ( 2 second tele paralyze)
lul  
ppl would still cry even tho class would be borderline underpowered after your suggestions. Just pop anti stun and 3 shot it  :normal-2:
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
lul  
ppl would still cry even tho class would be borderline underpowered after your suggestions. Just pop anti stun and 3 shot it  :normal-2:
Only suggestion i can think of so people wouldnt cry.. but there will always be some.
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2017, 02:10 pm by Chisien

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
 Just because a class is nerfed doesn't mean it's a good thing though. At the end of the nerf the class still has to be playable and in a good state.
It's a small nerf, even if it is RNG Sacrificial Slash is more than okay, the class still remains playable but just won't be as dependent on the double damage like WB or Sin. 
In most of my 1v1's as a DB the GoF crit aspect is what made it so strong and unbalanced. Sure the fact the opponent can't move is also a huge problem but there's more than a few times throughout a fight where the DB has either cool downs or messes up somewhere and the other class has a chance to completely turn the tides. 

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
just leave the game the way it is. Was so lost after playing yesterday cause it felt like a new game due to balance changes. It's not fun having to adapt every few weeks. Also I don't think any class is as broken as people make it out to be. OP literally asked for psychics and mystics to get nerfed when they're fine ...
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
just leave the game the way it is. Was so lost after playing yesterday cause it felt like a new game due to balance changes. It's not fun having to adapt every few weeks. Also I don't think any class is as broken as people make it out to be. OP literally asked for psychics and mystics to get nerfed when they're fine ...
I mean, youre not wrong.  
Psychics and Mystics are fine. 
Though I will agree, psychics hit my sin for 12-16ks crits in full def gears.. Although to make up for that they also die extremely fast

Offline xXAchieveXx

I mean, youre not wrong.  
Psychics and Mystics are fine.
Though I will agree, psychics hit my sin for 12-16ks crits in full def gears.. Although to make up for that they also die extremely fast
Then you haven't fought any good psy with RPDT go 1v1 FishyBanana or essential and let me know how it goes, they can camp black voodoo and a def wep and take 3ks from 2spark sins in DPH, I saw one sin vs fishy with 114attaxk levels 2sparked him and he barely ticked charm(his gear was full 3x dex and Gof wep with 10atk and dex) so it won't that he was "undergear" or "sounds like a shit player to me" then just switch to attack wep and dish out 20ks vs def gear

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
Then you haven't fought any good psy with RPDT go 1v1 FishyBanana or essential and let me know how it goes, they can camp black voodoo and a def wep and take 3ks from 2spark sins in DPH, I saw one sin vs fishy with 114attaxk levels 2sparked him and he barely ticked charm(his gear was full 3x dex and Gof wep with 10atk and dex) so it won't that he was "undergear" or "sounds like a shit player to me"
I am friends with Fishy Bananna and when messing around with other friend last night he was getting charm ticked like crazy by a demon sin with dragon chest while in white voodoo

Offline xXAchieveXx

sin already got buff
Just cause your wallet bigger don't mean sins got a buff

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
nerf duskblade permalock and maybe amount of achievable aps
restore some damage to sins
raise mystic's attack levels so that they are able to compete and do big damage without absorb soul, and then *** up absorb soul. Currently they rely on it because their core damage with wood skills is pure shit without 4 line atk wep. Either that or their ct.
raise changes to get 50% accuracy on the tops and raise chance to get +movment speed roll on the boots.