Epic Perfect World

Nerf and boost suggestions

Offline xXAchieveXx

Here are a few personal opinions on things to nerf
1. DBs shouldn't be hitting 30+k on 52k pdef 112def lvl barbs (or BMS) just by using disarm quad and extreme poison nerf the bs Phsyical attack if nothing else
2.Psy can have RPDT gear and stay in def wep and deal massive damage still
3. Psys deal 20ks on sins (or anything that ain't AA)
4. Gives sins some buff stop neglecting them
5. absorb soul
6. Where Halloween patch?
Post your thoughts please and thanks for your time :)
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2017, 12:09 am by xXAchieveXx

Offline clariska

Well Db's and ea's should be nerfed.Ea 1v1 aint that bad in mass the team usually with the most ea's wins.I personally don't see much problems with sins they still valid altho maybe a damage boost on them as they only do around 1.2k crits on my barb.I would rather have some barb buffs like Armageddon as its pretty useless these days.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Well Db's and ea's should be nerfed.Ea 1v1 aint that bad in mass the team usually with the most ea's wins.I personally don't see much problems with sins they still valid altho maybe a damage boost on them as they only do around 1.2k crits on my barb.I would rather have some barb buffs like Armageddon as its pretty useless these days.
So.. you want eas to be nerfed because the team with the most eas usually wins? Which would mean that you'd also like all hard cc to be nerfed (wr/db/wb) since they also count towards "who has the most will usually win".
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
To me this resonates predominantly ''I main a sin, boost pls'', although DB could use some nerf 
Here are a few personal opinions on things to nerf
1. DBs shouldn't be hitting 30+k on 52k pdef 112def lvl barbs (or BMS) just by using disarm quad and extreme poison nerf the bs Phsyical attack if nothing else
2.Psy can have RPDT gear and stay in def wep and deal massive damage still
3. Psys deal 20ks on sins (or anything that ain't AA)
4. Gives sins some buff stop neglecting them
5. absorb soul
6. Where Halloween patch?
Post your thoughts please and thanks for your time :)
Agree with the DB nerf, everything else is fine. Sins were always squishy, and psychics always hit hard, AS is fine as it is imo. 
Halloween Patch will be when it will be just have some patience.

To me this resonates predominantly ''I main a sin, boost pls'', although DB could use some nerf
 :tiger-50:

Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

Offline Asuspower

• RageBeast
  • Vital Barbarian
  • Characters: 1
  • Faction: WolfLand
Wf is fine now realy sin need damage ? for god already pop out 3 spark kill ppls the dam barb fix for god arma not use any more and all magic class counter easy the barb wen barb suppose be the tank of game .  ???

Offline Isaak

tbf the only problem with db right now is disarm, the fact that it completely renders some classes useless both defensively and offensively. don't think the original developers intended for the defense to take such a big hit from a simple disarm, seeing as retail servers have fixed stat weapons which don't add much to defense. on epw, however, a disarm means you lose 30-40 def levels which amps the damage up by 30-40%. my suggestion would be to make any skill on any class available for use without a weapon, this way the differences that disarm has on different classes aren't so vast (sin can only 3 spark and blood frenzy without a weapon, while arcane classes can use all of their skills). wouldn't fix the defense problem, but it would at least make it possible to fight back when debuffed if there's a gap in their lock.

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro

Offline Crescentic

• Characters: Swiftness

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
Nerf nea  :police:
+1 too overpowered.
Needs 20 atk level reduce + removed skillsend for him specifically

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
sbs could use some extra P.def, makes me very happy to get hieroed over and over in def/reaper

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
sin already got buff