Epic Perfect World

Sandbox Map

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Have a separate blank map booted with edited GS that has classic insta cast enabled and a npc with gear that have best stats (Like triple CT r8 set, 4 line weps, etc) which disappear upon leaving the map purely for testing and sandbox and fun purposes.

Either for weird 1v1s among friends or just plain goofing around.  Public Instance. If people would enter just to grief other people's 1v1s at least it would be fun PVP or something very different from what we are used to in 1.5.3 without the repercussions of making it permanent.

Also make it cost like 500 ec to enter  and player can only be inside for 30 minutes before quest TP them out so that it does not replace the regular EPW experience or need for better gears.

Could give people some fun to be had in between mass pk when 1v1s are either lacking or not up to standards and you looking for something purely funny and cool.

Kind of like a Pw Amusement Park for PVP with cool shit but cost 500 ec to enter and only for 30 minutes. 
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2017, 04:53 pm by Bee

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
bump cos actually sounds fun

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Oh ye 
Coool
+1

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
waw someone still acknowledge my idea. but yeah can have different GS on each map booted so can make for some fun sandboxes

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
500 ec for 30mins  :-\  make it 45mins 

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
500 ec for 30mins  :-\  make it 45mins
well if you get too much time in there and if its more fun then regular pk on main map there will be no motivation to farm or get good rolls so you dont want it to be too obtainable. 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
2 month old thread before 2nd post nice lul 
+1 though not that any of my toon need to ideal roll anymore