Epic Perfect World

Easy Access to Farm for New Players

Offline AJ

• Characters: Blazt and Abzolute
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Most likely anything below 140 is useless to get, you pass levels realy quick ,one way or another you will vote for your stuff if u are new PWI ppl shouldnot be amazed about getting gears via boutique(LUL)
Other people may buy items from boutique but my friends and I doesn't cash shop at all.

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Other people may buy items from boutique but my friends and I doesn't cash shop at all.
Meant voting,not cash shopping 
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Say hello, this is your new best friend.

Offline AJ

Meant voting,not cash shopping
Oh! I'm sorry about that, I completely misunderstood that message. But, as I mentioned from my previous message, SOME people may not have time to vote as they have more important matters irl.

Offline AJ

Say hello, this is your new best friend.

Sure, this npc is like a world wide cat shop but, there were times when the people who sell stuff on this npc are either make thier items WAY TOO PRICEY or mostly items related only to high tier gears.
Fyi, I did checked multiple times what are the items being sold on this npc and I do run around other cities mainly archosaur for cat shops selling stuffs and again most were not going to help new players advance to the game.
For the Frostcovered City, in PWI there's no way a level 90 can solo this instance unless they are reawakened. One more thing I would like to add is that, this instance in EPW were modified to match the gears. I did try farming materials in FC myself using the level 110/120/130 gears. I also tried doing it with classes that are good at soloing and I find it a little bit difficult and farming there to acquire all the materials needed for full set of gears was time consuming.
Time consuming? It's not huge challenge though. I don't see the huge deal of having to obtain these mats.
Oh! I'm sorry about that, I completely misunderstood that message. But, as I mentioned from my previous message, SOME people may not have time to vote as they have more important matters irl.
Voting takes like 1 min?  :tiger-17:

Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Jsmooth

I have been inviting my friends from PWI to come over and play with me in this private server and it came to my knowledge as I was searching in forum guides that most of the items needed to craft the armors below level 140 are quite difficult to acquire especially the items from The Forgotten Frostland. In addition, some of the items needed from Old Heaven's Tear are quite difficult to get.
How in the world are mats from OHT and FC difficult to acquire. You don't need a farming toon for that. Takes a whole 5-10 mins to farm for the mats in OHT. The place is damn near empty now so you don't even have to worry about someone hogging the mobs anymore. Can get the mats free from doing Base Quest also.  FC is simple here also. How in the world do people  not have time to vote. They play don't they? open up a browser and use a minute to vote. This server is so damn easy, even more so now.  
so u from pwi and dont know how to farm ok ?
u come from a server thats heavy on cashing and claims to not cash and dont know how to farm,
taking 2mins out of your playing time to vote is to much for u and your crew ,
if u really in the guild u saying u in , u cant do base quest and get your stuff done
u and your friends seem real special if epic is to hard for u to gear up under 150
lolololololololololololol

Offline AJ

It seems that this subject is going on the wrong path.
I don't mean to argue with you guys but I am just simply suggesting a bit easy way to help the new players that will try and play this game.
It's not my intention to compare my or other PWI life to EPW.
:(

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Now that the thread went way off
The Topic creator suggests a way for new players to have an easier time getting stuff
As much as I disagree on the 120/130 gear-set, the hardest part is getting Demonic Armor (since there's no actual way of crafting it)
Reason why Burdette has made voting 10 golds total (per 6 hours). Players can now get 2 Demonic tokens every 6 hours
Making it possible to get the ''level 140 full set'' within 2 days of simply ''voting''
From there 1 more day is needed for warsong crystals and you are full dragon

It's heavily relying on the voting system yes. But the voting system makes the ''upgrade'' seemless and with 0 effort required

I'd like the topic to go nice and not receive pure hatred for simple questions
the topic creator had a good point and everyone is entitled to an opinion so, be nice please.

Offline AJ

Now that the thread went way off
The Topic creator suggests a way for new players to have an easier time getting stuff
As much as I disagree on the 120/130 gear-set, the hardest part is getting Demonic Armor (since there's no actual way of crafting it)
Reason why Burdette has made voting 10 golds total (per 6 hours). Players can now get 2 Demonic tokens every 6 hours
Making it possible to get the ''level 140 full set'' within 2 days of simply ''voting''
From there 1 more day is needed for warsong crystals and you are full dragon

It's heavily relying on the voting system yes. But the voting system makes the ''upgrade'' seemless and with 0 effort required

I'd like the topic to go nice and not receive pure hatred for simple questions
the topic creator had a good point and everyone is entitled to an opinion so, be nice please.
Thanks for the support GM Nea.
:)

Offline Kemellen

that is a nice idea

Offline AJ

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
It may be funny to some people like you but I am talking to a newbie's perspective. If you have more information to share, please enlighten us.
:)
I didn't even bother to craft anything besides demonic (for dragon). Took me few days even before things were easier to get (like now). I played in water gear the whole time till 140 and was still easiest time of my life.
"My honor is my loyalty