Epic Perfect World

Easy Access to Farm for New Players

Offline AJ

• Characters: Blazt and Abzolute
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I have been inviting my friends from PWI to come over and play with me in this private server and it came to my knowledge as I was searching in forum guides that most of the items needed to craft the armors below level 140 are quite difficult to acquire especially the items from The Forgotten Frostland. In addition, some of the items needed from Old Heaven's Tear are quite difficult to get.
I'm saying this to a new player's perspective view especially when they don't have a farming character.
So I have come to a conclusion and my suggestion is to make all of the materials needed to craft these gears available from a npc.
I tried thinking of any disadvantages that might occur if/when this will happen but to be honest, I can't think of any problems unless some players want to enlighten me.
Feel free to share your opinion(s) and I hope the staff members will also take a look at this suggestion of mine.
:)

Offline FatalScythe

the 120 gear is useless, PV levels you so fast at that point I think like 2 or 3, and you are 130ish, the 130 mats can be bought from Faction Manager, inside the base with 10 points from doing Base quest..

Offline AJ

the 120 gear is useless, PV levels you so fast at that point I think like 2 or 3, and you are 130ish, the 130 mats can be bought from Faction Manager, inside the base with 10 points from doing Base quest..
Oh I am sorry to inform you but I am not only talking about armors when I said gears, I am also talking about weapon(s) and accessories. That's is why I said GEARS so that other players can understand that I am talking about the whole thing and not only armors.
I would also like to add that there are some time when joining a faction is quite difficult as they require a certain level which is kind of hard for my newbie friends.

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
Ummm, correct me if I'm wrong, but U get weapon tokens to craft your weapons with, and your accessories are made from the same type mats as your armors. Honestly, unless I'm lingering over a toon, I wear my starter gear until I get my R8. I used to worry about all that too; but U level so fast, and I didn't find any of the mobs too terribly difficult to kill, even when I was worried about my gear. Just my opinion. :) (Can't help U with the faction deal, though)
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline FatalScythe

Oh I am sorry to inform you but I am not only talking about armors when I said gears, I am also talking about weapon(s) and accessories. That's is why I said GEARS so that other players can understand that I am talking about the whole thing and not only armors.
I would also like to add that there are some time when joining a faction is quite difficult as they require a certain level which is kind of hard for my newbie friends.
I didn't say armor either, I said gear. all of the mats for 130 gear you get from the same mats, 6 Chrono Leaf and 6 Chrono Sand for weap, each piece of armor, and each acces. 

there's plenty of newbie factions, just world chat someone will invite them, or watch world chat, I've seen one person WC for their new faction a lot right now.

Offline AJ

Ummm, correct me if I'm wrong, but U get weapon tokens to craft your weapons with, and your accessories are made from the same type mats as your armors. Honestly, unless I'm lingering over a toon, I wear my starter gear until I get my R8. I used to worry about all that too; but U level so fast, and I didn't find any of the mobs too terribly difficult to kill, even when I was worried about my gear. Just my opinion. :) (Can't help U with the faction deal, though)
The weapon tokens that you are talking about only give 1 piece per certain level and let's just say that a new player decided to make a character where they want to use other weapon. A good example for this case is a blademaster. To add, when new players reach level 140, they are only rewarded just only 1 piece of demonic weapon token which is kind of terrible because they do need a FULL set of dragon gears and not to mention how pricey they are when buying them in boutique. And this is when you say that new players should vote, let's admit it that some players have time to vote but consider the other where they barely vote once a day.
Feel free to reply back if you want to add anything.

Offline AJ

I didn't say armor either, I said gear. all of the mats for 130 gear you get from the same mats, 6 Chrono Leaf and 6 Chrono Sand for weap, each piece of armor, and each acces.

there's plenty of newbie factions, just world chat someone will invite them, or watch world chat, I've seen one person WC for their new faction a lot right now.
Feel free to read my comment above as it may relate to this opinion of yours.

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
When starting new I think people should have to farm a little to get their gear, it may take away from the market and honestly I think it would be too easy. 

There's always the option of spending some time in NS for Coins and buying gears too, sure there's risk of PK but the Crystals don't hit back so gears aren't a problem.

I've never had any problems obtaining mats from OHT, 120 and 130 gears are like the easiest gears to make and worn for the least amount of time.

Frostcovered City isn't exactly the hardest instance either, it is soloable with lower level gear and it's even easier in squad, if people can solo it back on PWI under level 90 it shouldn't be a task here :) 

Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
What exactly u asking in this tread? Get low lvl gears is easy now. U suggest give nirvana gear (lvl 145)  free ( read here -  get more easy ) to all newcomers? Or maybe free dragon gear, since its not endgame gear.
Imagine, u get free dragon gear, but to get it.... u still need lvl up, so be next cry about hard leveling,. Even if u get all level gears u still need start work in one moment, because noone give u x3 int  or chan wrists only because u are newcomer.

This game is build for cooperation with other players, make friends and get fun together with them.

P.s. Since we are in same faction, feel free ask help.
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2017, 07:26 am by Atkala

Offline AJ

When starting new I think people should have to farm a little to get their gear, it may take away from the market and honestly I think it would be too easy.

There's always the option of spending some time in NS for Coins and buying gears too, sure there's risk of PK but the Crystals don't hit back so gears aren't a problem.

I've never had any problems obtaining mats from OHT, 120 and 130 gears are like the easiest gears to make and worn for the least amount of time.

Frostcovered City isn't exactly the hardest instance either, it is soloable with lower level gear and it's even easier in squad, if people can solo it back on PWI under level 90 it shouldn't be a task here :)
For the Frostcovered City, in PWI there's no way a level 90 can solo this instance unless they are reawakened. One more thing I would like to add is that, this instance in EPW were modified to match the gears. I did try farming materials in FC myself using the level 110/120/130 gears. I also tried doing it with classes that are good at soloing and I find it a little bit difficult and farming there to acquire all the materials needed for full set of gears was time consuming.

Offline AJ

What exactly u asking in this tread? Get low lvl gears is easy now. U suggest give nirvana gear (lvl 145)  free ( read here -  get more easy ) to all newcomers? Or maybe free dragon gear, since its not endgame gear.
Imagine, u get free dragon gear, but to get it.... u still need lvl up, so be next cry about hard leveling,. Even if u get all level gears u still need start work in one moment, because noone give u x3 int  or chan wrists only because u are newcomer.

This game is build for cooperation with other players, make friends and get fun together with them.

P.s. Since we are in same faction, feel free ask help.
I have been inviting my friends from PWI to come over and play with me in this private server and it came to my knowledge as I was searching in forum guides that most of the items needed to craft the armors below level 140 are quite difficult to acquire especially the items from The Forgotten Frostland. In addition, some of the items needed from Old Heaven's Tear are quite difficult to get.
I'm saying this to a new player's perspective view especially when they don't have a farming character.
So I have come to a conclusion and my suggestion is to make all of the materials needed to craft these gears available from a npc.
I tried thinking of any disadvantages that might occur if/when this will happen but to be honest, I can't think of any problems unless some players want to enlighten me.
Feel free to share your opinion(s) and I hope the staff members will also take a look at this suggestion of mine.
I knew that if I were to include the materials needed for level 145 and above it could affect the economy greatly because they will abuse the Rapture Crystal. I would also like to talk about when you mentioned leveling, the reason why I made this subject was to make new players leveling easier THROUGH easy access of lower level gear materials. Btw, I really appreciate your offer for help but please also include that I'm also talking about new players here.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
140 and under gear hard to get.....? LMAO
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2017, 01:37 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Most likely anything below 140 is useless to get, you pass levels realy quick ,one way or another you will vote for your stuff if u are new PWI ppl shouldnot be amazed about getting gears via boutique(LUL) 
Dislike these new guilds

Offline AJ

140 and under gear hard to get.....? LMAO
It may be funny to some people like you but I am talking to a newbie's perspective. If you have more information to share, please enlighten us.