Epic Perfect World

This need an update... !!!

Offline imaizumi

• Beginner
Isnt fair that Mystic class hit any class even when they are using Psychic Will or Expel or even Dew of Protection so hard by using the skill Absorb Soul... ^-^

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
Use Evil Ward.

Offline trueno

• All dmg no cc
  • Characters: Nakazato
Ye nerf AS but increasing dmg wood 

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
it also isn't fair that duskblade takes reduced damage at range or that Psychic with proper def gear can tank even in Black Voodoo or that SB Movement speed isn't lower then it currently is. Welcome to PW.

So either get more PDEF Vs a mystic or use Evil Ward or kill them before they kill you.

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
It isn't fair that any class can deal damage and kill you. It's not fair that anyone dies in this game but Burdette is too selfish to listen...

I don't get why every class has a certain powerful skill that they abuse in battle to kill other players. It's like all they care about in pk is to kill others. Unfair and selfish.

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
Boost Eps!!!!! Thanks (;

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
It isn't fair that any class can deal damage and kill you. It's not fair that anyone dies in this game but Burdette is too selfish to listen...

I don't get why every class has a certain powerful skill that they abuse in battle to kill other players. It's like all they care about in pk is to kill others. Unfair and selfish.
I think the server should have it where no one can die and we just sit there hopelessly hitting each other so no one has to feel the pain and sadness of dying. 
No one should have to go through such a traumatizing experience  :'( 

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
I think the server should have it where no one can die and we just sit there hopelessly hitting each other so no one has to feel the pain and sadness of dying.
No one should have to go through such a traumatizing experience  :'(
^^^^^
+1 I'm with you  :normal-42:

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
No one should have to go through such a traumatizing experience  :'(
What if I enjoy dying? Respect it, please

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
pls nerf venos very annoying and op class and only way to do it to increase cooldown on purge and amp, 5 mins least
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
pls nerf venos very annoying and op class and only way to do it to increase cooldown on purge and amp, 5 mins least
stfu 

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
stfu

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers