Epic Perfect World

Cube of Fate Guide

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Hey ya'll, I was doing cube yesterday and I got lost in the sea of portals in the Drifting Bottle room in room 56. I was following the guides but I was unable to get back to room A by using the 2nd row 3rd hole portal, instead I think I had to go through the 3rd row, 2nd hole portal.

I was wondering if this was a bug or just a change, or am I reading the guide wrong? It's been a while since I was doing Cube of Fate runs so I apologise if it's my mistake. :tiger-32:

When i done before cube, sometimes need do 3 circles to go back. Look coordinates.
Sometimes can go out by clicking random circles  >:D
When i done before cube, sometimes need do 3 circles to go back. Look coordinates.
Sometimes can go out by clicking random circles  >:D

I've tried that a few times, but to port from Room B back to A I seem to have to port through the 3rd row 2nd portal, even if I try to use the coordinates as a guide. Following the guide I can navigate through all of the other rooms with the specified portals, but the 3rd row 2nd portal is the only one that will send me back to room A to hand in the quest.

Quick note I'd like to point out that I have a strange form of dyslexia, so maybe I'm misreading the guide.  :tiger-9:
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline zentopia

i keep getting stuck in room 56  when i try to get from room B to room A in 2nd raw 3rd hole i get send randomly somewhere else when i try 3rd raw 2nd hole i get sent back to first NPC with incomplete quest which stays that way till i lose timer on cog somebody help me out plz

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
i keep getting stuck in room 56  when i try to get from room B to room A in 2nd raw 3rd hole i get send randomly somewhere else when i try 3rd raw 2nd hole i get sent back to first NPC with incomplete quest which stays that way till i lose timer on cog somebody help me out plz

This room is easy. Just follow:

This game is called "Find the Brother" and consists of 4 rooms.
In each room there are portals that bring you to another, or back to the same, room.
You need to find your quest NPC in any of these rooms and then report back to the first one.
Ported in random room with 12 holes - Check the coordinates right when you are ported in, not at NPC.
Room for get mission and pass mission: 448,659-----Room A
Other Rooms:
448,639-----Room B
1st row 1st hole to C
1st row 3rd hole to D
2nd row 1st hole to E
2nd row 3rd hole to A
438,659-----Room C
1st row 1st hole to E
1st row 2nd hole to D
438,649-----Room D
1st row 2nd hole to C
438,639-----Room E
1st row 1st hole to C
1st row 2nd hole to D
2nd row 2nd hole to B

Offline Multislasher

• Old player
  • Retired on 11/10/2019
how can i get rotating cog from cube..i did cube to room 60..but not got cogs..

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
how can i get rotating cog from cube..i did cube to room 60..but not got cogs..

If you chose the "Mysterious Cog" quest and received the "Disabled Cog of Fate" in room 50, you had 60 minutes to reach room 60 and trade it for a "Rotating Cog of Fate."

If you chose the wrong quest in room 50 and didn't get the Disabled cog, or didn't reach room 60 and exchange the Disabled cog within the 1-hour timer, then you will not receive a Rotating cog.  
Last Edit: Nov 08, 2015, 08:57 pm by Chawlie

lulu

Bumping because of the recent Cube Event/s.

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Bumping because of the recent Cube Event/s.
i"ll be making one soon,the banner is being made.Will be ready as soon as i get it (will be event specific cube guide)

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

kitty stew

i"ll be making one soon,the banner is being made.Will be ready as soon as i get it (will be event specific cube guide)

just a reminder in case you didn't get to it that you mentioned talking to Aga about reducing cards in consequence rooms (used to be max 100 but is max 40 now)

Offline maron2119

I haven't done cube of fate for a while but i've completed  1-60 multiple times. Can someone explain to me the mechanics again in room 53: the soccer game. Am I supposed to not take any form of damage? or not attack any of the mobs? I already failed 2 times.

1. Attacking the mobs
2. Taking damage from the non identical mob.

Any explanation would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Room 56 has changed:

438,649-----Room D
2nd row 1st hole to C
:)