Epic Perfect World

CLOSED tight AF) Free Artunatus (experiment) El Chibborinnos

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
I just now saw it wtffff, Tyyy! go buy a tablet already and do realistic drawings too!
You're welcome  :tiger-23: I was going to send it to you through pm but then I forgot   :tiger-18:

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
is there still spot on ur list? add me pls
There is no spot, this is always open (or is currently) just post your character pics (see original post). I randomly check the thread and pick random people

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
here is my ss:
https://imgur.com/LvLQH0v
hope i get picked :D
I need full body SS too  :)

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ℧ HellTrain Ω

• Father of all barbarians
  • SIGMA MALE VENGEANCE ROYALITY
  • Characters: HellTrain
  • Faction: Vengeance
If you are interested to draw my barb  :P

https://imgur.com/nTvL53r

Offline ☆ ¢у∂αєα ☆

• ωσяѕт єρ єνєя
  • нαιℓιє ♥ тαяℓα ♥ ѕєяєиιту
  • Characters: ♡ Cydaea ♡
  • Faction: ♥ Lunaticos ♥
If you get super SUPER bored... Ignore trashy EP if you gotta

Offline ☆Trivaris☆

• Married to best WF 2k18♥
  • Characters: Trivaris
  • Faction: Moist
If you get super SUPER bored... Ignore trashy EP if you gotta
oof

Offline ☆ ¢у∂αєα ☆

• ωσяѕт єρ єνєя
  • нαιℓιє ♥ тαяℓα ♥ ѕєяєиιту
  • Characters: ♡ Cydaea ♡
  • Faction: ♥ Lunaticos ♥

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
Hope you like my veno enough for some inspiration~

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
Guys, sorry I have to close this. I thought I did but seems like I forgot about it..

It's just too frustrating to do this with a mouse.

If I get a tablet I will reopen this but it's not something I have planned for the near future so not promising anything  :-\

Was still (somehow) fun while it lasted so ty and gl with getting art somewhere else  :-*

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Daddy best mouse artist; after me though