Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline кαι

• Ꮭσѕт
  • Faction: єνєяуωнєяє η ησωнєяє

Offline honey🐤

• humble
  • hehe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Love your art! Really like that you have your own style. Experimenting is always fun  :normal-4:  and it's so nice of you to draw people for free!  :normal-23: keep up the good work 

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
hi cutie would you draw meh :o

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
Love your art! Really like that you have your own style. Experimenting is always fun  :normal-4:  and it's so nice of you to draw people for free!  :normal-23: keep up the good work
Aw tyvm, it feel so nice to get compliments from an experienced artist like you  :normal-48:

And sorry guys but I'm currently in my lazy mode so not sure when I will get back to it  :normal-27:

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline кαι

• Ꮭσѕт
  • Faction: єνєяуωнєяє η ησωнєяє

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
Ok, it's really been a while but 💎ઽષρ૯૨gi૨ℓ💎 is done. A bit of improvements and stuff (still not sure about the style but I am starting to like realistic chibis so gonna stick with this for now), need to work more on hair but drawing with mouse is a pain  :-\

and I removed the blue accessory on th waist, I really hate it on that outfit sorry

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
Ok, it's really been a while but 💎ઽષρ૯૨gi૨ℓ💎 is done. A bit of improvements and stuff (still not sure about the style but I am starting to like realistic chibis so gonna stick with this for now), need to work more on hair but drawing with mouse is a pain  :-\

and I removed the blue accessory on th waist, I really hate it on that outfit sorry

you drew that with a mouse???
omg you're very talented! I really want to see your work if you had a digital tablet.

Offline Eunoia

• meow

I really like where your style is going, keep at it :D
Also have you been drawing with a mouse all this time ??? You should really consider investing in a tablet seeing how far you have come with just using a mouse. 

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
you drew that with a mouse???
omg you're very talented! I really want to see your work if you had a digital tablet.
Thank you  :normal-48:  I hope I'll get to work with it someday
I really like where your style is going, keep at it :D
Also have you been drawing with a mouse all this time ??? You should really consider investing in a tablet seeing how far you have come with just using a mouse.

Thanks  :pig-48: I'm also really curious of working with tablet 

and the funniest part is that our mouse is broken right now so it's slow to respond  :normal-2: drawing is good for stress they said

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
Thank you  :normal-48:  I hope I'll get to work with it someday
Thanks  :pig-48: I'm also really curious of working with tablet

and the funniest part is that our mouse is broken right now so it's slow to respond  :normal-2: drawing is good for stress they said
Seriously amazing art you have talent, expand on it and you can really achieve a lot.

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
Seriously amazing art you have talent, expand on it and you can really achieve a lot of ecs
I wish, thanks  :tiger-3:

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍

I just now saw it wtffff, Tyyy! go buy a tablet already and do realistic drawings too!

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel