Epic Perfect World

CLOSED tight AF) Free Artunatus (experiment) El Chibborinnos

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark

I'd like to keep this as short as possible, for now at least, so..

Drawing is a hobby of mine. I'm experimenting and trying different things.
Right now I'm experimenting with a chibi of a style of sort, so that is what you should expect or not  :-\ :-[

Because of that tho, this will be free. Please note that this is just for me to practice and we can help each other and hopefully enjoy it. Nothing is promised, don't expect much. I'm tired of drawing my own character and I guess I'll rather draw someone else's than just a random, made up one.

Just post your character screenshots (good quality) below. I need front, side and full body.

I'm now leaving this thread in peace and will come back to it later to pick the characters I want to draw.

GL  ^-^

Last Edit: Mar 04, 2018, 08:53 pm by ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Florian

• France World Champ
  • Lulu best gm
  • Characters: Regera | Gilgamesh
  • Faction: Hang☆Over

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
Last Edit: Oct 21, 2017, 06:10 pm by Austine

Offline Ƨobe

• EP wannabe
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro

Offline кαι

• Ꮭσѕт
  • Faction: єνєяуωнєяє η ησωнєяє
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2017, 09:26 am by 𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓾

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
https://imgur.com/a/wzvsf

:normal-37:
Because GMs first.
JK of course, I just considered the character pretty interesting to draw

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Florian

• France World Champ
  • Lulu best gm
  • Characters: Regera | Gilgamesh
  • Faction: Hang☆Over

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Awwwww snap 
Been a while since there was a free art shop 
Nice chibis 
Looks very qt 

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Heard you going to Coachella
honestly

Because GMs first.
JK of course, I just considered the character pretty interesting to draw

thank you, I love it  :pig-23: sent you a PM 

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
Awwwww snap
Been a while since there was a free art shop
Nice chibis
Looks very qt
Thank you  :normal-8:
thank you, I love it  :pig-23: sent you a PM

I'm glad  :pig-48:
I'm taking a break but you can keep posting SSs, this isn't going to be closed or something, not yet anyway

and please don't take it personally if I don't pick your character. It doesn't mean it's ugly, bad, smelly or anything sort of that. I just have very specific things in mind when I'm practicing  :normal-4: :pig-48:
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2017, 09:58 am by ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline 애쉬본

• 그림자 군주
  • "𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱"
  • Characters: Blxck / Leux
  • Faction: Respect★ | Vehements
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2017, 10:05 am by Ka̶z̶u̶y̶u̶k̶i̶

♣ Helpdesk | ♣ Game Guide | ♣ Game Rules♣ User Panel | ♣ Common Issue

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
here thanks  :normal-15: :normal-48:

https://imgur.com/R0NhVpk

Could you please upload a closeup of face too?

Oh and also R.I.P. )))