Epic Perfect World

Forest Ruins

Offline DarkestCloud

• :D
  • Characters: DarkestCloud
  • Faction: Knights
If you arent going to increase the rewards, could you at least add a section in gods giving for trading fragments to other fragments? like how base arrows are? the runs are one thing but trading people for what you need could take ages too lol
There are many worlds, But they share the same sky; One Sky, One Destiny

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
XDD life is hard sometimes man XDD

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
Yes please +1 × plox = beg

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline 𝓜𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷

• 𝓜𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓵 ♥
  • Characters: Maven
  • Faction: Vehement★
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
                                                                                                                               𝓜𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓵 ♥ 𝓜𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Burdette will see this thread and reply to it with something stubborn like "allowing different types of fragments would ruin the market" or "would make them too easy to get"  even though we all agree should be able to.

Offline Florian

• France World Champ
  • Lulu best gm
  • Characters: Regera | Gilgamesh
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
it's fine u can get a +5 shards in 4 days without that much tryharding, like Jaan said it's not made to be quick done it will take time so just be patient and farm it time to time when u feel like it and trade them when u see some1 with the fragments u want 

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
it's fine u can get a +5 shards in 4 days without that much tryharding, like Jaan said it's not made to be quick done it will take time so just be patient and farm it time to time when u feel like it and trade them when u see some1 with the fragments u want
each accesory set takes 12 stones if we include mdef and pdef, this is also excluding def ornas and excluding the fact that 9 times out of 10 you get STR or some useless fragment instead of the one you need making it even longer and no way to trade it

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
For example,

- I made 3 runs for only 26 Vita fragments... (I want these) + other fragments.
- Then I have traded mag fragments for vita fragments.
- After this, I was able to do 2 vita shards. The others fragments are useless, mostly STR.

2 Vita shards in 3 runs, this is a very low ratio.  :tiger-18:

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: TwIFuuuNy
  • Faction: Faliu

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
For example,

- I made 3 runs for only 26 Vita fragments... (I want these) + other fragments.
- Then I have traded mag fragments for vita fragments.
- After this, I was able to do 2 vita shards. The others fragments are useless, mostly STR.

2 Vita shards in 3 runs, this is a very low ratio.  :tiger-18:
It took me like 20 runs to get me my +5 shard because I kept getting like 80+ STR which no one will ***ing take so I made a +2 STR Shard and sold it to someone for 400 ec only out of desperation so something should REALLY be done about the not being able to exchange them

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
actually better suggestion....

bring pvp back to server

Give us fragments for every pk kill.

Thank you

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
actually better suggestion....

bring pvp back to server

Give us fragments for every pk kill.