• Characters: AZZAZZZIN,ZYZZ,Marco
  • Faction: Akatsuki#1

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
wowsers bowsers 

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Bruh this madness about pk, showing like the ego of Rev and his selfie stick squad lmao

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Bruh this madness about pk, showing like the ego of Rev and his selfie stick squad lmao
AKSNQOAJAOQJ
LOOL

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Looks like you won

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
Trash db garbage vid

Jk jk, but what happened to sage master race bro? After so many lectures you gave me of why sage > demon. I feel betrayed D:

Offline Immunities

• Moderated
  • Hand Of The God
  • You're Powerless.
  • Characters: Powerlessness
  • Faction: Aftermath
Trash db garbage vid

Jk jk, but what happened to sage master race bro? After so many lectures you gave me of why sage > demon. I feel betrayed D:
As i said to Eragon This seeker is the only player worthy enough for me to go demon. He has a big ego and it's only growing. Yesterday i gave him floor twice and he also killed me so now it's still tied. It will just continue unless something changes. If we were on a unaltered server ofc Sage would be something useful for him but in this server demon has more control and lock concentration. No worries i am still learning all the kinks and perks to this and maybe one day i will get to go back to playing sage if it ever get's knock down on dt again.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
As i said to Eragon This seeker is the only player worthy enough for me to go demon. He has a big ego and it's only growing. Yesterday i gave him floor twice and he also killed me so now it's still tied. It will just continue unless something changes. If we were on a unaltered server ofc Sage would be something useful for him but in this server demon has more control and lock concentration. No worries i am still learning all the kinks and perks to this and maybe one day i will get to go back to playing sage if it ever get's knock down on dt again.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You didnt floor me once in 1v1 you disgusting liar pig. After I brought 20 spectators to witness your humiliation you fell 2-0 in proper 1v1. That ends the score as 5-1. I didnt record but my friend did. Vid coming shortly.

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro

Offline Immunities

• Moderated
  • Hand Of The God
  • You're Powerless.
  • Characters: Powerlessness
  • Faction: Aftermath
Killed you once in the video and once in another video i recorded then you wanted to come and do more at allies camp that's 2-2 it's tied. Stop letting your ego eat you.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Levi the ripped jeans loser to some db hahah  :'(
Score is 5-1 should check other thread for 3 screenshots and vid coming soon + ss of this fight. This guy thinks RPK counts as 1v1. When I brought spectators he got ***ed 2-0 in a proper 1v1.

rofl db main
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*facepalm*
Truth, vid +ss soon to expose lies further. 

Offline Marco.

• Legacy
  • Characters: AZZAZZZIN,ZYZZ,Marco
  • Faction: Akatsuki#1

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Killed you once in the video and once in another video i recorded then you wanted to come and do more at allies camp that's 2-2 it's tied. Stop letting your ego eat you.
Very very embarassing dude. You upload RPK videos of jumping on me and consider it a 1v1 on a db class. 0 spectators. That was the reason I wanted it GM hosted. After I release the vid and more screenshots this will be the end of normal 1v1s. From then on you will have to make a reservation with Nea. Score is 5-1. Nobody cares about your RPK videos. 2-0 at allies camp in proper 1v1 and 3-1 at sundown before. Those are the ***ing 1v1s not some rpk you decide to name a 1v1. By now you should lower your head when losing this badly to a seeker, its not helping your cause. Just stop tryharding on a dead game its disgusting.

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
Thats correct, did some time ago, hence I wont again anytime soon. Though not sure why you would make this comment.  You must be at a low point in your life when you care about other's sex lives.
Making the comment cause sound like a raging virgin over a 10 year old game. If you shit post at least make it funny
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
Making the comment cause sound like a raging virgin over a 10 year old game. If you shit post at least make it funny
why u gotta do it like dat bruh rofl