Trash video quality Idc though Watch it on your phone. LMAO

Last Edit: Oct 15, 2017, 08:59 pm by Nea

Offline Immunities

• Moderated
  • Hand Of The God
  • You're Powerless.
  • Characters: Powerlessness
  • Faction: Aftermath
Starts off with me and HotChoco doing about 3 1v1's where i 3-0 him to get use to Demon skills. Then cuts away to Levi running for his life to safe zone while he's alone. Then cuts away to him being with hispartner Nitokin who i 4-0'd earlier before this incident infront of Shivur. Anyways they team up on me and gank me while illuminatings dumb ass just stands there instead of holding Nitokin for me so i end up dying then the video cuts away to when i called Shivur to hold Nitokin while i take care of the trash once and for all with no options for survival. He posted pictures of him killing me about 4 days ago.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Starts off with me and HotChoco doing about 3 1v1's where i 3-0 him to get use to Demon skills. Then cuts away to Levi running for his life to safe zone while he's alone. Then cuts away to him being with hispartner Nitokin who i 4-0'd earlier before this incident infront of Shivur. Anyways they team up on me and gank me while illuminatings dumb ass just stands there instead of holding Nitokin for me so i end up dying then the video cuts away to when i called Shivur to hold Nitokin while i take care of the trash once and for all with no options for survival. He posted pictures of him killing me about 4 days ago.
Epitome of cringe

"Then cuts away to Levi running for his life to safe zone while he's alone"
I was chilling with mag gears + ornas on. I dont expect clowns to literally jump on me because they are upset at the fact they cannot beat me fairly. Liked how you didnt show what happens next- where you refused to accept my 1v1 proposal.

"Anyways they team up on me and gank me while illuminatings dumb ass just stands there instead of holding Nitokin for me"
Hate liars so ill make the story shorter and veritable for you.  Me and Swangster(mike) were playing around when your butthurt self (Immunities) decided to intervene and get demolished like 3 times with the help of my friend for you being a dick.

"while i take care of the trash once and for all with no options for survival."
Yes masterful showcase of RPK on a db, I applaud you.

And yes I posted screenshots of our 1v1 not some random RPK. I have already told you, if you want a 1v1 then dont jump on me needlessly to satisfy your anger over a dead game. Ask Nea for a best of 5 and I will gladly accept. Not jump in to feel relevant when Im playing with someone. Thats ridiculous. I'll just mention that I barely tried in that RPK and if you do want to see the apex of my skill you will have to get Nea to host the 1v1 which you refuse.

Though why the fu ck are you not uploading on youtube? Also the editing is some of the worst and meaningless I have seen in years (trust me have I seen a lot of movies and footage alike) Probably just a means to render some of your horrible gameplay invisible.

Score is 3-1. I will happily 1v1 you if Nea hosts so you dont jump on me whenever like a zoo monkey. Perhaps it would be best to do it soon if you dont want the score to remain this way, since Ill be quitting this game for good next week.
Last Edit: Oct 15, 2017, 09:24 pm by Levi 叶修

Offline Immunities

• Moderated
  • Hand Of The God
  • You're Powerless.
  • Characters: Powerlessness
  • Faction: Aftermath
Now he wants to 1v1 after he taste that floor and his ego is broken. Get out of here kid. Go do your homework before you speak to your god.

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
Enjoyed the video man , you make me want play my db but i don't know how to play it 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Now he wants to 1v1 after he taste that floor and his ego is broken. Get out of here kid. Go do your homework before you speak to your god.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So you openly refuse to 1v1 me. You are an amatuer grandiose delusioned db player who calls himself a "god" that alone speaks miles. No good player takes you seriously mainly because of the class you play. Before someone like me who has reached the epitome of a class and reached adroit levels to fight some of the best players on other classes you are a speck of dust that I simply blow away.

I broke your ego in the 3-1 If you want more give me a shout ,however, know that shaming you anymore would not be enough, having you sit down merely wont cut it. I'll have you kneel. Hence, I will for the first time, in my PW career download script. As well as borrow a set of def and atk pdef ornas AND use my old rainmeter timer. Better start praying to a new god because the one you claim to be wont save you. 
Last Edit: Oct 15, 2017, 09:54 pm by Levi 叶修

Offline DexΦs

• Edge Lord
  • Retired
  • Characters: Dexos, Dexas
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Good plays dude, makes me wanna give demon a second chance  :normal-37:

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So you openly refuse to 1v1 me. You are an amatuer grandiose delusioned db player who calls himself a "god" that alone speaks miles. No good player takes you seriously mainly because of the class you play. Before someone like me who has reached the epitome of a class and reached adroit levels to fight some of the best players on other classes you are a speck of dust that I simply blow away.

I broke your ego in the 3-1 If you want more give me a shout ,however, know that shaming you anymore would not be enough, having you sit down merely wont cut it. I'll have you kneel. Hence, I will for the first time, in my PW career download script. As well as borrow a set of def and atk pdef ornas AND use my old rainmeter timer. Better start praying to a new god because the one you claim to be wont save you.
You won't get laid any time soon
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
People taking pw seriously in 2017....

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Thats correct, did some time ago, hence I wont again anytime soon. Though not sure why you would make this comment.  You must be at a low point in your life when you care about other's sex lives.

Offline Acceptance

• Lost In Translation
  • Characters: Acceptance, Illusionist, Majora, Tael
  • Faction: NomNom
Thats correct, did some time ago, hence I wont again anytime soon. Though not sure why you would make this comment.  You must be at a low point in your life when you care about other's sex lives.

Is your sig from 5cm Per Second

03/24/2014

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Is your sig from 5cm Per Second
It is, Shinkai's work is amazing, one could say he is the second coming of Miyazaki.

Say, do you know the speed at which cherry blossoms fall?

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
Say, do you know the speed at which cherry blossoms fall?

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Levi the ripped jeans loser to some db hahah  :'(

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Ricegum slaps new school erecho right in the ego oooffffff
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways