Epic Perfect World

Nation Wars.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
From what i have seen the new Wars are epic you can watch some on youtube.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline LuVjunky

• Dangerously Falls In Love
Well whenever I have to TW i just stay awake, cause according to my timezone it happens somewhere around at 4 in the morning....

Just love for the faction... :)

+1

Lol

Darrius-148-Seeker

<3Angel<3 Marshall

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
NW is mostly only unbalanced on PWI because;
a) It's a server where everyone is different levels and the gear varies, so naturally people with fully jaded +12 3rd cast r9 excel.
b) The rewards ruined the prices of raptures and uncannies.

It'd be different here where things are more evened out and we can customize the rewards.

Mostly on a unbalanced server?
Have you seen Mystics and Wizards? Damn.

Epic isn't exactly that balanced either.
:l

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
+1

Lol

Mostly on a unbalanced server?
Have you seen Mystics and Wizards? Damn.

Epic isn't exactly that balanced either.
:l

\

Cause words can't explain this....
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline C

• ☾⋆

\

Cause words can't explain this....
Badass?

I wasn't claiming I was the best or anything or said anything that could've even remotely made me sound like I was trying to come off as one..

It's a known fact if you're familiar to PK/PVP

Wizards dealing anywhere up to 100k-400k damage on another player..
You're going to tell me that's not OP?

Ok.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
It is OP, just one thing, I don't really care, they still squishy as anything. So if you know how to get around those things and avoid damage, then there is nothing really that would be able to stop you from killing. That is what I mean to say. Cause in that case we can talk about psy too. A good psy would give you the nightmares that would last enough for other players to whoop your butt.

That is what I mean to say.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline C

• ☾⋆
It is OP, just one thing, I don't really care, they still squishy as anything. So if you know how to get around those things and avoid damage, then there is nothing really that would be able to stop you from killing. That is what I mean to say. Cause in that case we can talk about psy too. A good psy would give you the nightmares that would last enough for other players to whoop your butt.

That is what I mean to say.

Oh, I know. I play a Psychic.
This server isn't as balanced as you may think it is.
Especially when you're running around with 100+ Attack levels..

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
Well on my sin, I got about 47 atk lvls, that is not much and I have seen peeps with even more and then they suck even more. But the thing is, till the time people don't go totally pro with their toons, we are safe and also it safe to say that they are nubs. I saw this one sin, with full r8+gof, my challenges me for a 1v1, dies in 4 shots. If I had those things, I would have named myself as gawd....
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Well on my sin, I got about 47 atk lvls, that is not much and I have seen peeps with even more and then they suck even more. But the thing is, till the time people don't go totally pro with their toons, we are safe and also it safe to say that they are nubs. I saw this one sin, with full r8+gof, my challenges me for a 1v1, dies in 4 shots. If I had those things, I would have named myself as gawd....

Then that person doesn't know how to play their class or utilize their gear

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!

Then that person doesn't know how to play their class or utilize their gear

There you go, now you talking lady...

KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

dickroman

Badass?

I wasn't claiming I was the best or anything or said anything that could've even remotely made me sound like I was trying to come off as one..

It's a known fact if you're familiar to PK/PVP

Ok.

teach me master, i never hit 400k on other player and im r8 wiz

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
teach me master, i never hit 400k on other player and im r8 wiz

KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Enough trolling.

I've never said EPW is 100 percent balanced, nor did I say some classes weren't broken.
Mages are glass cannons, and from what I've seen from PvP, so are most mystics.
It's impossible to completely balance everything on 1.4, because certain classes are designed to be more OP than others, skill wise, or are given an advantage due to genies. Nothing we can about the first part. However, Epic is far more balanced than PWI.

NW is a team event, so you'll be working together. If a squad of you can't take out a mystic or a wizard, who are most likely both full r8r/r8r&AA dragon combo, as that seems to be the most common build, that's on you.

Ok.

Side bar, I'd like to know how you got hit for 400k by a wizard, even those wearing full r8r with all attack level adorns. I know everyone complains about genie spark, but there's an easy counter. Wizards normal hits are nowhere near that high.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
There you go, now you talking lady...

Most of the people on the server don't really know how to play their class :l
It's quite a shame, honestly.

Enough trolling.

I've never said EPW is 100 percent balanced, nor did I say some classes weren't broken.
Mages are glass cannons, and from what I've seen from PvP, so are most mystics.
It's impossible to completely balance everything on 1.4, because certain classes are designed to be more OP than others, skill wise, or are given an advantage due to genies. Nothing we can about the first part. However, Epic is far more balanced than PWI.

NW is a team event, so you'll be working together. If a squad of you can't take out a mystic or a wizard, who are most likely both full r8r/r8r&AA dragon combo, as that seems to be the most common build, that's on you.

Side bar, I'd like to know how you got hit for 400k by a wizard, even those wearing full r8r with all attack level adorns. I know everyone complains about genie spark, but there's an easy counter. Wizards normal hits are nowhere near that high.

I know there's screenshots somewhere of some people's wizards dealing that much damage or claiming they have. MacMiller has screenshots of him dealing 300k+ On Pachin's sin.

Which can be seen here: http://epicpw.com/media/losing-r8-wizard-high-damage/
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2013, 07:10 pm by Satana

Offline Jynn

I've hit 70ks on regular occasions as a wizard. It's not as fancy as 400k, but it oneshots anything short of a barb in tiger form. Wherever you're getting your information, Brash, you should probably look elsewhere.