Epic Perfect World

Patch v58

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
*roll eyes* y everytime I read a post its a bunch of ppl complainin my gosh I never see "omgosh ty agatio you are doin a great job keep up the good work" and when some do say ty theres a follow up complaints -_- who does that where they do that at lmfao but forreal congrat him wit no complaints

Same thing, its like as soon as an update comes or if people think of posting something on forums, they get periods or something... They'd be like, Oh hey Forums, let me QQ on it as I bleed....
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline LuVjunky

• Dangerously Falls In Love
Lol that shyt be irritatin they complain like they made put in creatin this server if I was agatio I would take a pic of myself givin them the rockstar middle finger and post it as a update lmfao give em somethin to really cry about

Darrius-148-Seeker

<3Angel<3 Marshall

Offline Akuko

I cant TW old pos pc, i can barely mnove inb west archo and people are just standing there, cant imnagine how i would manage when skills are going of like crazy from a hundred people.  But great news for the TW players, giving rth turrents more damage and the crystal mnore hp seems to be something TW needed for a loing time here

Anyway bring on the fash !!

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
*roll eyes* y everytime I read a post its a bunch of ppl complainin my gosh I never see "omgosh ty agatio you are doin a great job keep up the good work" and when some do say ty theres a follow up complaints -_- who does that where they do that at lmfao but forreal congrat him wit no complaints

If you're talking about my post just above yours, I must explain:

If this was just "any random server" I wouldn't bother.

THIS server is top of tops. The best PW server I ever saw.
Every main aspect is the best. Now I'm trying to talk about
just those minor things that remain.

It's so close to perfection that some people simply can't just "sit tight".
Last Edit: Mar 18, 2013, 11:29 am by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline arindam122

• Beginner
Me download epic pwi...but cant update ...plz plz help me.... :sad:..

Offline LuVjunky

If you're talking about my post just above yours, I must explain:

If this was just "any random server" I wouldn't bother.

THIS server is top of tops. The best PW server I ever saw.
Every main aspect is the best. Now I'm trying to talk about
just those minor things that remain.

It's so close to perfection that some people simply can't just "sit tight".

umm one thing yall need to know agatio is not the man of steel he cnt fix everything at once im pretty sure he knows what need fixing just give him time to fix the stuff just thank him for the updates running a private server and fixing it isnt easy at all trust and believe me im thankful for everything he doin tbh without epic all thats left is lame buggy virus infected servers which I refuse to play xD point is just be thankful for the improvements and tbh I didnt read any comments just had the a feeling it was negative comments
Last Edit: Mar 19, 2013, 03:59 am by LuVjunky

Darrius-148-Seeker

<3Angel<3 Marshall

Offline MultiStatic

Lord have mercy.

Less ass kissing, more worrying about ingame.
All stop argueing and talking about this, it's been prolonged for quite some; Enough of this blagh talk. When he gets to it, he'll get to it. I swear it's like watching the damn Obama debate against that old ass fart whats his face...Just go level!
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
Lord have mercy.

All stop argueing and talking about this, it's been prolonged for quite some; Enough of this blagh talk. When he gets to it, he'll get to it. I swear it's like watching the damn Obama debate against that old ass fart whats his face...Just go level!

+1
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline LuVjunky

Lord have mercy.

I assume the ass kissin goes to me... Not far from it but anywho everytime I see a update post like I said nothin but complaints follow and im going to say it again.. Be thankful you got a server to play *roll eyes*

Darrius-148-Seeker

<3Angel<3 Marshall

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
I assume the ass kissin goes to me... Not far from it but anywho everytime I see a update post like I said nothin but complaints follow and im going to say it again.. Be thankful you got a server to play *roll eyes*

DAT TRU LINE
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy