Epic Perfect World

Server balance.

Zilara

Cleric: Honestly, whens the last time you've seen an AA cleric?
AA clerics with their 30-35k mana pool drops dead to an autoattacking sin in about 6 seconds. With plume shell, their mana gets drained to zero in about 8. Have you honestly seen them using plume shell? It drops so fast, I honestly doubt the mana blessing is even enough to make the shield worthwhile and not 0mana suicidal.

I went back to AA after being hybrid for like 2 months. All I can say is that, when it comes to mass pk, I'm screwed, BUT when it comes to 1vs1, I love it. I'm actually a cleric who can KILL sins in 1vs1. All I need is my "weak" plume shell, my purify weapon, my genie and my skills.

<3 this server.

yunie1

Jolhans, the whole ***ing point of being a sin was to kill fast, and being killed fast. OFC you won´t get rid of TANKY classes just like you do with AA ones it´s just logic...On PWI sins are unkillable due to R9r3 they tank pretty much decently and one shot every single class. TBH sins are where they should be here on epic PW, nothing more, nothing less. GGBye kthxbye

Offline Slashyy

Hi everyone,
in short my own thoughts on the server balance and necessary changes (my personal opinion).
Pvp in general is mch fun, although few things just seem not right:)
  Wizards hitting too many crits! It happens to ooften that a player dies from a wizard from a 60k hit! (everyone is 1-hitted except barbs). Considering the crazy genies on the server and morai skills which make wizards become purified and to jump every 8 secs. (plus normal jump every 10 secs.) other classes are in a serious disadvantage (especially in mass pk with buffs).
  Archers and their metal skills -I am fed up with having 20k magic def (plus extra elemental dmg reduce) and getting 30+k magic hits from archers.
  Psychics- with lvl cap raised to 150 soulfoce and silence chance also increases, which makes psychics impossible to kill in a normal pvp. It is no fun to play like this, every 2.5 hit is a seal...do not see a point of having  a class that can not be fought against in a normal pvp.
  Seekers- allowing 25 defence lvls on seeker weapon (or more) makes seekers very, very tanky. Now many seekers playing with def lvl weapons and becoming overpowered regarding defence lvls.
  Clerics: extra pdef for clerics plus extra mana for clerics does not seem like a good idea. The whole point of the plume shell is that the mana runs out sometime....especially in a mass pvp. Just keep in mind the op genies and acess to immune pots. A flying cleric in a mass pk is a game killer for everyone . When 2 clerics in a squad healing  from the air- no pvp is possible for the enemy teams.
The whole point of this game and the pvp here is killing enemy with  a use of skills, a good combination of skills.
Moari skills make the game silly: auto-purify, venos becoming op with all the debuffs, brambles, anti-stuns, fox form, speed skills, pets, amplifies, etc. (especially in mass pvp).
To sum things up: too much crit (too much 1-hitting), morai skills killing the sense of the pvp. Some classes that  used to be or rather seemed weak, becoming op by too much efford to balance them out.
Too big factions (100 players should be a max for a faction), too big squads (10 ppl teleportign across the map  and ganking other players) do not make things better.
Thank you.
Thank you,

first of all this server is the most ballanced server ive played and as for the psys they actualy have there soulforce capped hence we cant refine our weps

Offline Anivia

• nub foreva D:
  • i dont give a damn if u dont like me ^-^

first of all this server is the most ballanced server ive played and as for the psys they actualy have there soulforce capped hence we cant refine our weps
get a demon wf which do with demon ironrock, pet and bleed 22k crit for 4 times and then say that.

Our hearts are connected and the Light from our hearts broke through the Darkness.
I saw that Light.
I think that's what saved me.
No matter how deep the Darkness may be,
A Light always shines within

Offline LuVjunky

• Dangerously Falls In Love
Well guys,
I do not want to start a meaningless discussion here. i just shared some of my experiences from the game here. Some facts:
A sin with 34k hp, 35 def lvls, 6% extra elemental resistance, 2 pieces of elemental jewelery equiped (which gives around 20k mdef), getting aroudn 30k hits from an archer and 45-58k hits from a wizard!
Dealing around 500 dmg (no crit) to a seeker with some defence lvls in weapon (no buffs).
Maybe I have chosen a wrong class because getting 1-hitted by barbs, eas (very close to 1-hit), wizards with my final gear, cleric buffs and good reskinning is no fun.
Thank you.

Blah blah blah do you ppl ever find something to talk about -_- If u dnt know how to play the class dnt pick it duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pick another class learn the pros&cons  you can have all the buffs on game and still get nuked the key is strategy witout strategy your a sittin duck on the battleground.... Not even the force will beable to save you lol

Darrius-148-Seeker

<3Angel<3 Marshall

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Jolhans, the whole ***ing point of being a sin was to kill fast, and being killed fast. OFC you won´t get rid of TANKY classes just like you do with AA ones it´s just logic...On PWI sins are unkillable due to R9r3 they tank pretty much decently and one shot every single class. TBH sins are where they should be here on epic PW, nothing more, nothing less. GGBye kthxbye
Kill fast you say? if you didnt know they nerfed our speed, most sins are now 2.86 base with r8, they rather to stay at that speed instead of wasting great amounts of ec/time farming just to get decent gear. Also, If you havent play a sin yet, ALMOST EVERY CLASS CAN TANK A ***ING SIN NOW, I have seen nirvy venos/psys raping r8 sins, a decent cleric/mystic could tank a sin with no problem, YEA, sins were made to kill and be killed fast, but you cant kill fast with sin anymore, at least not here, but you still can get 2 shotted by any class, I dont ***ing know how you would call this, but I would say sins are ***ing squishy with low chance to kill someone that plays the other class decently in mass pk.

And Yes, I know sins wont kill HA classes as fast as you do with AA, but the ***ing point of all this was that me as a sin hit on a seeker 800 damage crit/barbs 1.2k EVEN ARCANES I was fighting to some random nub veno and i was hitting 2k crit DPH, HOLY *** seriously, this is balance for you guys?? She wasnt even wearing def lvl wep/had any buff and no damage reduction buffs on.

Before you talk shit about sins, please go make one first, then go to pk any AA class, If you are able to kill him/her fast and easily then I will consider any of your arguments.

As for genies being OP, pfft at that.  I have fought both those classes a an archer myself, and while it's annoying, you can also make a full mag/vit genie and do the same spam.

Sadly for you, I havent quit yet.

Also I love your logic, If spamming genie skills is what makes them OP, then yea go spam genie skills as well just to make it balanced.

kk.  I will take your advice and I will spam expel against any arcane class.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Excuse me? Seekers tanky but CANT KILL? Oh that is some bull, i agree, there are many meh seekers, but some, some can kill u hard ijs.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
hello agatio.
this game isnt balanced. sins were good class till gms removed armur crush, it was good after it 2 till gms again lower the sins aps, so sins r weak atm no sin can kill vit barb and no sin can kill r8 bm , if u say someppl cant its not true. ok sins r weak what else? gms made BMs gods ppl with no skill can make one r8 bm and come tank 7-8 ppl its easy, that not balanced cuz when u stop atking that person and go 2 sz [ cuz u cant kill him] he qq 2 u.
some examples i dont say name . one noob r8 bm 1 vs 1 ed me , u know what just he done? he jumped around and waited my tidal goes off then he atked me , when he was wearing r8 my dammage was 578 on him.
2 day i was killing a r8 bm and i just notice shes only looks at me dont do anythink and no jump no skill ginie [when she wanted to use some skills wasnt for sirvive was for cuz she was bored] anyways she just looked. i 3 sparked i tmed on her i puted extream poision on her u know my dammages were how much? 2k crit.
when i saw that i asked one gm come , that gm came i said him look. he loooked and said BMs r kinda OP.
even he notice. bro no skill players r killing ppl cuz of gear not skill plz blance it ty.
Sin's aren't weak. If you know what you're doing, you can kill anything. Armor crush was a add on that got took out tbh, Bm's are easy, again if you know what to do, lol. So it really comes down to how good you can play your class, just throwin that out there.
Doesn't really matter if you have r8 or not, in my opinion, as long as you know what the class may be weak against, it's easy.
Kill fast you say? if you didnt know they nerfed our speed, most sins are now 2.86 base with r8, they rather to stay at that speed instead of wasting great amounts of ec/time farming just to get decent gear. Also, If you havent play a sin yet, ALMOST EVERY CLASS CAN TANK A ***ING SIN NOW, I have seen nirvy venos/psys raping r8 sins, a decent cleric/mystic could tank a sin with no problem, YEA, sins were made to kill and be killed fast, but you cant kill fast with sin anymore, at least not here, but you still can get 2 shotted by any class, I dont ***ing know how you would call this, but I would say sins are ***ing squishy with low chance to kill someone that plays the other class decently in mass pk.

And Yes, I know sins wont kill HA classes as fast as you do with AA, but the ***ing point of all this was that me as a sin hit on a seeker 800 damage crit/barbs 1.2k EVEN ARCANES I was fighting to some random nub veno and i was hitting 2k crit DPH, HOLY *** seriously, this is balance for you guys?? She wasnt even wearing def lvl wep/had any buff and no damage reduction buffs on.
Tbh.. Mage classes kind of do have the upper hand against a Sin if you know what to do, the dmg for a Mage is really nice and put that with a Frenzy, Extreme, etc, the dmg is godly. So yea a Sin will die fast to that if you can't act fast enough lol. And since r8 has came out, the Phy & Magic def % has went up, so of course the dmg will be a bit lower, especially if the Mage has a good amount of reduced Phy dmg in this case on the gear.
The Ha r8 classes will take some longer yea, but wouldn't even just a Ha class take just the same amount of time? Saying Barb's have invoke, Seekers have the def levels, Bm's have the Phy/Magic marrow, and just think about the Phy/Magic def they have let alone. The r8 helps a bit, but over all it's the class itself and the player doing the actual work. It's gonna take a bit more for a Sin to do it's job.
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2013, 08:27 am by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Deathtome

Well guys,
I do not want to start a meaningless discussion here. i just shared some of my experiences from the game here. Some facts:
A sin with 34k hp, 35 def lvls, 6% extra elemental resistance, 2 pieces of elemental jewelery equiped (which gives around 20k mdef), getting aroudn 30k hits from an archer and 45-58k hits from a wizard!
Dealing around 500 dmg (no crit) to a seeker with some defence lvls in weapon (no buffs).
Maybe I have chosen a wrong class because getting 1-hitted by barbs, eas (very close to 1-hit), wizards with my final gear, cleric buffs and good reskinning is no fun.
Thank you.

honestly, my 149 sin can deal more then 500 damage to a pure def lvl seeker, ive played both ways, sin vs seek, seek vs sin, it all depends on your timing, and how skilled you are, nurfing every single class rediculously wont fix anything, because some classes will still be "too op"... yes, bm's are tanky as hell, but they're meant to be so they last in tw's they're a support class, not meant for mass damage, but more of medium damage. wizards, archers and sins are complete glass cannons in their own ways. seekers are nearly identical to barbs, in the fact they're tanky but deal near no damage, a decent one can take down 1 or 2 people, but they werent meant to kill every1 instantly. in the end, we all keep moving forward. and keep bettering how we play. if my 149 sin can survive 3v1s, so can your 150

lapulapu

Excuse me? Seekers tanky but CANT KILL? Oh that is some bull, i agree, there are many meh seekers, but some, some can kill u hard ijs.
i've fought and got killed by some really good seekers and they are tanky as heck and also deal good damage.  Seekers got GOod Combos and are also good metal mages.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Personally the only thing that makes classes OP is the ability to deal damage easily from both sides of the damage spectrum, both physical and elemental, making seekers, archers, clerics, wizards, venomancers and mystics the OP classes. This is because they kind of beat the 'rock, paper, scissors' concept PW has due to the crazy genies we have here. I didn't count classes with minor elemental buffs such as blademasters with drake breath bash, assassins with condensed thorn and barbarians with poison fang for obvious reasons.

The only change that has to be made for PK now is probably genies, they are meant to be a support and not change the fight so drastically, reduces the emphasis on each classes'/ each cultivation's unique skills and effects.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I think this entire thread has no point. This server is very equal.

hello agatio.
this game isnt balanced. sins were good class till gms removed armur crush, it was good after it 2 till gms again lower the sins aps, so sins r weak atm no sin can kill vit barb and no sin can kill r8 bm , if u say someppl cant its not true. ok sins r weak what else? gms made BMs gods ppl with no skill can make one r8 bm and come tank 7-8 ppl its easy, that not balanced cuz when u stop atking that person and go 2 sz [ cuz u cant kill him] he qq 2 u.
some examples i dont say name . one noob r8 bm 1 vs 1 ed me , u know what just he done? he jumped around and waited my tidal goes off then he atked me , when he was wearing r8 my dammage was 578 on him.
2 day i was killing a r8 bm and i just notice shes only looks at me dont do anythink and no jump no skill ginie [when she wanted to use some skills wasnt for sirvive was for cuz she was bored] anyways she just looked. i 3 sparked i tmed on her i puted extream poision on her u know my dammages were how much? 2k crit.
when i saw that i asked one gm come , that gm came i said him look. he loooked and said BMs r kinda OP.
even he notice. bro no skill players r killing ppl cuz of gear not skill plz blance it ty.

Sins actually used to be OP'd. 5.0 APS and each hit is pretty high especially if they were fully atk level sharded. Hell, even a Barb would have a hard time surviving that. Now consider sparking. They were pretty OP for a while and now that they are fixed you want to QQ about it? If I remember correctly the max APS is 3.33 now, that is more than fair.

I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I think this entire thread has no point. This server is very equal.

^dafuq? You have no idea what damage a sin do on a bm/seeker/venos/Clerics with a decent r8 gear

Dont post please.

Offline lordceric

• Characters: Tatchi_Koma
Seekers can be hard to kill specially with mag classes if done right. on mine i reforged my armor till i got phys n mag def/ res. as for a mag class iv never been hit with 60k crits. if ur worried bout mag classes just put on mag rest gear? as for la toons yea their squishy but if u play them right u can avoid major 1shots. its not hard to say that a certain class is more op than others when in fact some classes were already designed that way. but bewst option is to learn everything your class can and cannot do. as for the server if you feel its unbalanced go back to the retail version of pwi.
LoL Happens

Antihero

^dafuq? You have no idea what damage a sin do on a bm/seeker/venos/Clerics with a decent r8 gear

Dont post please.

Assassins are supposed to do a lot of damage. That's the point. They're squishy, though, which balances it out.