Epic Perfect World

[Guide] So Happy Together

Offline Cynsayshun

• Beginner
Thank you, Rikku!

Offline Kalldrea

• Beginner
Im not able to turn this quest in?  I have all the pieces in my inventory but no completed quest flag on Harbringer. 

Offline jc138

Im not able to turn this quest in?  I have all the pieces in my inventory but no completed quest flag on Harbringer.
SAME HERE!!!

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
We're aware of the issue and it's being worked on
It should be fixed with the following patch

Offline Biscuits

• Food <3
  • Characters: Bread | Biscuits
  • Faction: Nostalgia
We're aware of the issue and it's being worked on
It should be fixed with the following patch
Patch in 2020?

Offline Aquienna

• Characters: xFarahx
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2018, 05:54 am by Aquienna

Offline DarkJanissary

• Characters: KRaLL
This quest is so buggy.. When will the patch come? 7 items are wasting my bank!

Offline ttguru99

• FreshBlood KalamityKan
it is a one-time quest. Completion of it during 1.4.5/1.4.6/1.4.8 does count, and you'll have to post in Helpdesk to get excess items removed.
I have done the Happy Together quest but I am unable to take the daily Saving Summer quest. Am I missing something?

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I have done the Happy Together quest but I am unable to take the daily Saving Summer quest. Am I missing something?
I am not sure what are the prerequisites are for this quest. Do you happen to have another season quest in your log already? Maybe you need to trash it before u can get the summer one.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
have you done the OLD Master of Balance title chain? The new one will NOT do anything, and edits to that title chain will NOT change this requirement, as it is doubly hardcoded to old 1.0 content.

edit: apparently doing it the new way bricks your char to the point where you need to spend Epic Points (DONATIONS!) to actually progress.
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2020, 01:33 pm by Rikku
:)

Offline ttguru99

• FreshBlood KalamityKan
have you done the OLD Master of Balance title chain? The new one will NOT do anything, and edits to that title chain will NOT change this requirement, as it is doubly hardcoded to old 1.0 content.

edit: apparently doing it the new way bricks your char to the point where you need to spend Epic Points (DONATIONS!) to actually progress.
Master of Balance isnt in my Title Quests nor Find Quests/Titles
I have no current quests in my log
Summer Harbinger has a silver/grey shield...
Any other suggestions? I have only had this character less than a month. I tried to see if retaking the jump to 150 would do it and the stone that gives you titles from Gods Giving. Nothing happened. I have logged in and out and he still cannot get the daily from Harbinger.

Offline ttguru99

• FreshBlood KalamityKan

OK! Thanks for your guidance.. I was able to get Master of Balance at the Tia Chi shore and that did it! It opened up all the XMas quests and Summer Harbinger.
THANK YOU!!