Epic Perfect World

rmdt/rpdt on r8 armors

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Being able to get rmdt and rpdt on every piece of the armors is too much, and make small/random PvP, 1v1s unbalanced and too tanky for certain classes.
My suggestion is to make these stats to be able to get ONLY on 1 piece of the armors; for example;

Heavy and light classes cant get any rpdt on any piece, but only rmdt only on 1 piece like pants or boots;
while arcane classes cant get any rmdt on any piece, but only rpdt only on 1 piece of armor
Last Edit: Sept 21, 2017, 11:08 am by Warrior

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
lol       

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
sig by my sister ♥

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: TwIFuuuNy
  • Faction: Faliu

Offline clariska

Being able to get rmdt and rpdt on every piece of the armors is too much, and make small/random PvP, 1v1s unbalanced and too tanky for certain classes.
My suggestion is to make these stats to be able to get ONLY on 1 piece of the armors; for example;

Heavy and light classes cant get any rpdt on any piece, but only rmdt only on 1 piece like pants or boots;
while arcane classes cant get any rmdt on any piece, but only rpdt only on 1 piece of armor
uhm that would make it unbalanced?So a barb can 1 shot a veno or w/e class because they have jack shyt phys red -.- or a wiz can 1 shot a barb cause no m red ?There's ways to counter that btw.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
absolutely amazing suggestion 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ᶜᵃᵗ

• ᵐᵉᵒᵚ
  • /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\

●◐○◑●
art by †Dead†

Offline Cazanova

• Retired
  • El Poder De Creer - The Power of Belive
  • Characters: Top#1 PSY 2014-2016
  • Faction: Legends never die
Lol. i want back my time, wasted to enter this post 
(¬°_°)The Perfect Lover(°_°¬)

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master

Offline Smor

• Moderated
  • Characters: Smor
  • Faction: Every faction

Offline JacksonS

• Characters: JacksonS, AngelHalos
  • Faction: UnifierS
Oh boy! My BMs already got 3 ex rmdt on all pieces except leggings with magical resist. No way I'd get along with this guy. 
Besides despite all that, Venos can 0 Def me and help others kills me fairly easily