Offline LuVjunky

• Dangerously Falls In Love
I thought you were going to do this>>>

Lmfao

Darrius-148-Seeker

<3Angel<3 Marshall

Offline Therras

• Papi.

What does this phase "bugger off" means?
And isn't this ultra original word of wisdom often used by the female genome of this planet?

Apart from this nothing new, if you want to join a new fac then PM ME! :p
I think it means *** off, honestly, I would use it right now, just needed to use 5% of my brain and 0.00000000000001% of my logic to understand that.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Lol @ this post. You knew you would get trolled or hated on for making one, cant complain now. The amount of shits i give for this post is equal to none but since im here waisting my time and yours, welcome back

Offline Akuko

What does this phase "bugger off" means?

Comes from the word "buggery", but like the word "Gay" the meaning today is no longer the strict dictionary definition.  Its an aussie slang meaning "go away" or "*** off".

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
Comes from the word "buggery", but like the word "Gay" the meaning today is no longer the strict dictionary definition.  Its an aussie slang meaning "go away" or "*** off".

Lol on ya mate

Offline Akuko

Lol on ya mate

Tempted to reply with "chuck another shrimp on the barbie", except here a shrimp is a 5 foot tall basketball player, and we dont BBQ prawns, or basketball players.

Last Edit: Mar 26, 2013, 05:18 am by Akuko

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
Tempted to reply with "chuck another shrimp on the barbie", except here a shrimp is a 5 foot tall basketball player, and we dont BBQ prawns, or basketball players.

Lmao, only the rednecks and bogans bbq shrimp, being neither, I, like any normal aussie, only bbq fish and meat. (Straying off topic much)

Offline Akuko

Oh right there was a topic, umm Merry Christmas?

Welcome Back?

Offline iPopSun

• Aw.
  • Ty.

Bow Down Bishs.

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
Welcome back to EPW.
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150