Epic Perfect World

Best Lyrics Written

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
Hi all! I've had an idea of posting a few lyrics from songs we like along with the music video if there is one or just the title of the song, so we can expand our musical experience to songs and categories of music we've never listened to before. You can also say what you like about the lyric that got your attention unless it's self-explainatory. Hope you like the idea  :-[ :-[ 

P.S. : could be a quote from a poem. if that's the case, include the poem's title as well and the poet

So yeah, my favourite lyrics are both from the same artist, Lana Del Rey:
When you talk it's like a movie and you're making me
Crazy -
Cause life imitates art
If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?
You tell me, "life isn't that hard"

-Gods and Monsters "
"
Comment: The music in this particular song aside from the extremely poetic lyrics is just a masterpiece for the ears. Sounds from heaven I'd say. If you're interested on the video on this link, it's from her short film Tropico that's available on her youtube channel

Paradise is a hell-colored flame sky
Is it nice to feel free and wild?
Paradise is a game of do-or-die
I just ride.

-Angels Forever "
"
Comment: You just have to listen to it to understand... Lana often writes about her being proud of being an American and promotes in almost every song she's written on Born To Die album, the ideals of the American Beauty

here's a photo of her at Rockwave Festival on 19th of July 2016 in Greece in which I was lucky enough to be. She was flawless c:
Hope this thread stays active  :police: :police: :police: