Epic Perfect World

Re-education

Offline Keykamay

• Kuna
I haven't played in long time, so I'm really lost.
Unless I have another account I forgot about, my main is a level 149 sin.
I'm not sure how good my gear is, or how much the items I have are worth.
I want to get back to whatever the hell I was doing as soon as possible.

Any advice?
What would someone using a lv. 149 usually do? o.O
Maybe it'll come back to me.
Last Edit: Mar 12, 2013, 02:56 am by Keykamay
Under the shade, A Dance of Grace
In the water, Oceans of Blood
Through the air, Crimson Lace
On the floor, Human Mud
-Kuna's Grace-

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
On a 149 sin you would generally run Phoenix Valley or Frostcovered City. This will get you experience and some funds. (More xp, less funds in PV, more funds, less XP in FC.)

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Well its not like that. I lvled my sin from 140-150 in FC using FC mats and stuff.... If you really wanna lvl up quick then do FC, it would hardly take you anytime since your main focus would be the Ninja mobs, last room and the boss. The purple mats can be changed in 1k for exp orbs and trust me you can farm a lot there.... Make sure you take the Jail quest and do full runs so that you can get Box at the end of FC. That would give you some items like PGS that can be used for your 150 gear.

Or f you wanna farm your gear first do GV or Delta runs. You get 50 EC for each run and tome frags and MTP. You can use them or sell them and it would give you more EC by the time you sell all of your mats. PV for sins is fine, you can roll a lot of runs but it gets boring. Just do dailies, FC for sometime then do 2-3 delta runs and then run FC again... You would be 150 in no time+ you will get the EC to buy your 150 items. For anything else just PM me. I might be able to help you with certain things related to effective farming and stuff. :)
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Keykamay

• Kuna
Thanks for the replies!

The last thing I remember doing was FC, and saving up gold for something(though I don't remember what.)
I'll try get back into farming once I re-learn some skills, I won't feel comfortable squading with anyone for awhile.
I remember PV only taking a few minutes and was profitable if done succession. I suppose that would get pretty boring.

It's starting to come back to me now, kinda.

Aside from Dragon, what gear would you guys consider 'endgame'?
Under the shade, A Dance of Grace
In the water, Oceans of Blood
Through the air, Crimson Lace
On the floor, Human Mud
-Kuna's Grace-

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
If you are extremely luck, R8 would be the way to go, but I would suggest that you first get dragon, farm enough EC cause the reforge is going to be the biggest and the meanest bitch you would ever come across.
For the gold part, you might be saving it up for the Demonic Gear so that you can make the dragon gear xD...

Anyways have fun farming. Those were the best way that you can farm quick ECs... I follow that as well but not the FCs anymore lol....
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy