Epic Perfect World

Supply Token

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
i can make 2.5k + supply per week, i think it's more than enough tbh, u already get 30 supply if u win hb btw... i don't think it's rlly neded at all...
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
I think there are enough ways to obtain Supply Tokens
adding some of the ones put here wouldn't hurt. Doing MQ for ST is retarded as the payout is pretty much nothing. TM is long and drawn out, Stone of Madness and PVP Blue quest get old really fast plus its only 10 and each engrave takes 60. Not saying to make it easier, but I think its fair to say that having the same old way to farm the same old thing gets repetitive. Also NW is pretty much the only legitimate source to get ST. So the more ways we have to get ST the better at this point.  There are "enough ways to get ST" but other then NW they are all kind of garbage, really long time, or just too spread out amoung many different activities. The fact that placing really high up in cube race doesn't let you exchange it for ST is insane. Makes allure to win cube very low.
i can make 2.5k + supply per week, i think it's more than enough tbh, u already get 30 supply if u win hb btw... i don't think it's rlly neded at all...
Care to make a guide or is most of it from NW aka the only realistic ST farming which is literally once every 100 years. also a weeks worth of work for only 40 engrave attempts is pretty trash tbh

Besides main issue for farming ST from GM Hosted events which are the only good way besides NW to get ST is two reason:

Having a real life job and cant just take off anytime someone wants to make it to a event.
Being lucky enough to win said gm hosted events/kill the gm which is near impossible with amount of ppl + be geared enough to win PVP events etc etc

all of the realistic ST farming shouldnt be from just GM hosted events only since ppl got lives and cant always make them, much less win them.
Last Edit: Sept 19, 2017, 04:54 am by Bee

Offline X_KyIe_X

Ranged classes farm ST faster in NS than melee QQ so ofc they wont have a prob with it lol

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
Doubt it'll get added too but it's a good idea nonetheless
Only sources of ST are events, NS, TM, and NW
I especially like that 1 ep for 35 and 1 ridge for 4
Wondrous Spring. Marriage Quest, BH

Also 1 time doable quests like Valley Entrance and So Happy Together (For new chars/players)

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
adding some of the ones put here wouldn't hurt. Doing MQ for ST is retarded as the payout is pretty much nothing. TM is long and drawn out, Stone of Madness and PVP Blue quest get old really fast plus its only 10 and each engrave takes 60. Not saying to make it easier, but I think its fair to say that having the same old way to farm the same old thing gets repetitive. Also NW is pretty much the only legitimate source to get ST. So the more ways we have to get ST the better at this point.  There are "enough ways to get ST" but other then NW they are all kind of garbage, really long time, or just too spread out amoung many different activities. The fact that placing really high up in cube race doesn't let you exchange it for ST is insane. Makes allure to win cube very low. Care to make a guide or is most of it from NW aka the only realistic ST farming which is literally once every 100 years. also a weeks worth of work for only 40 engrave attempts is pretty trash tbh

Besides main issue for farming ST from GM Hosted events which are the only good way besides NW to get ST is two reason:

Having a real life job and cant just take off anytime someone wants to make it to a event.
Being lucky enough to win said gm hosted events/kill the gm which is near impossible with amount of ppl + be geared enough to win PVP events etc etc

all of the realistic ST farming shouldnt be from just GM hosted events only since ppl got lives and cant always make them, much less win them.
MQ for ST takes around 5 minutes or so to get 30 ST. Pretty decent payout. You can also do wondrous spring and BH for another 60 (combined.) as well as Sunset Valley if thats still going on on wednesday/thursday for even more ST.

Also even if you LOSE gm hosted PVP events ,you still get 60 ST as well.

Also the PvP Endless Chase can be repeated multiple times so it gives a decent payout, especially if you have alts/friends to kill. 
Last Edit: Sept 19, 2017, 12:38 pm by Chisien

Offline re

• hoe
  • Characters: re
I think there are enough ways to obtain Supply Tokens
we need more ways

Offline Nevorah

• HaZe
  • Breaking the system
  • Characters: HaZe
  • Faction: Tridents
+1
ps: having a sb flying at max speed w/mystic buff killing ns crystals is best way to get st (not like it matters on this topic)
I am constantly torn between killing myself and killing everyone around me

https://imgur.com/m316IDE

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Events:
Heroic battles = 30 Supply (if u win) every 4 hours
Frenzy events = 60 Supply if lose, 120 if win...
i think HvH, BvG, gives more if u lose and win..
Circle of wisdom = 60 if u lose, 120 if u win
Russian roulette and those who rewards u if u win...
NW, ppl gets around 500 - 1000, or sometimes even more.. ( it happens every friday/sunday) 
That new Tanks events, and also CTF every 4 hours ( both giving st as reward)... 

Daily Quest with ST rewards:
Harbringer of Winter = 30 supply ( takes 5 min )
Marriage Quest = 30 supply ( takes 5 min )
BH = Takes around 10-15 mins depending on the bh... reward = 30 supply 
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Events:
Heroic battles = 30 Supply (if u win) every 4 hours
Frenzy events = 60 Supply if lose, 120 if win...
i think HvH, BvG, gives more if u lose and win..
Circle of wisdom = 60 if u lose, 120 if u win
Russian roulette and those who rewards u if u win...
NW, ppl gets around 500 - 1000, or sometimes even more.. ( it happens every friday/sunday)
That new Tanks events, and also CTF every 4 hours ( both giving st as reward)...

Daily Quest with ST rewards:
Harbringer of Winter = 30 supply ( takes 5 min )
Marriage Quest = 30 supply ( takes 5 min )
BH = Takes around 10-15 mins depending on the bh... reward = 30 supply
right nearly all of the effective ones are events. Why not just have a simple thing like EC -> ST so that people who cant make events can still farm other things and eventually make almost as much as if they attended (everyones schedule for when they can play EPW is different)