Epic Perfect World

TW upgrade

Offline hoboz

Could we get the new turrents and crystal hp like it is on pwi? It would make tw's more fun and longer instead of just bomb rushing to the crystal and the turrents do no damage.

Offline Boob

That should be apart of the nation wars patch if we ever get it

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
That should be apart of the nation wars patch if we ever get it

wrong. towers upgrade patch is not part of siren of war patch it's the patch before siren of war i think.
http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=627731
it was reflection patch. which was not part of siren of war.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Well if that can be done it would be pretty kick ass. But depends on Aga what he can come up with.... No complains he is a pretty kick ass GM.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Sure, I could increase Crystal's HP and Tower's damage, there just haven't been much feedback regarding this so far.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Sure, I could increase Crystal's HP and Tower's damage, there just haven't been much feedback regarding this so far.
I do agree on tower damage on the fact that they were made for the original 105 lvl cap and very little other then slow some people down.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
The more dangerous part about the PWI upgraded versions is that the towers apply heavy debuffs as well. Though if we get custom towers here I think it would be a great idea to increase the diversity a bit.

For example, making the rapidfire turrets deal more (relatively) heavy damage. Right now they are rather useless.

The stun towers are pretty ok, a dmg increase wouldnt hurt though, but the singletarget towers should have enough dmg to compensate for the lack of shortrange aoe/stun.

The blast towers could have a strong dmg-increasing debuff to make up for their slower rate of fire and lack of stun.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
Well if Aga implements this, the thing would be... THERE WOULD BE A LITTLE RESISTANCE IN THE FORCE xD :p
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Chire

Oh wow pretty great idea! Considering that crystal HP is made for lv105 dmg max. So lv150 dmg gets is rly fast down, its no fun, I wunt longer tw's Q_Q
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Considering that crystal HP is made for lv105 dmg max. So lv150 dmg gets is rly fast down, its no fun, I wunt longer tw's Q_Q

:normal-43:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Crystal HP increase +100

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
Doubling the damage from turrets should do the job. Right now only Binding turrets are useful due to the utility freeze provides, other turrets are ignorable.

Increasing HP of crystal sounds good. If possible, increase the HP of soul binding posts as well, right now even a single player can take one down really fast, rendering them useless.
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Offline LetsHug

I approve this thread.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I agree, towers should do more damage and the crystal should have more HP. It'll make things a little harder and more interesting.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
And also it would make TWs last longer... Not just end in 10mins.... :/ That is just epicly fail.... LOL
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy