Epic Perfect World

Trade Chat

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Probably can't be done but i thought it would be cool if its possible to make trade chat visible on all maps so ppl that sell stuff go there instead of wold chat

Offline yep

Would be a nice feature indeed.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Not possible without the old dev tools (prior to 1.3.0)
:)

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Not possible without the old dev tools (prior to 1.3.0)
I dont know why you pretend you know stuff when you actually know sh.it
Are you goldenwishes?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I dont know why you pretend you know stuff when you actually know sh.it Are you goldenwishes?

kek            

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Considering what Burdette knows its definitely doable but who would want yet another annoying chat that you can't turn off. Besides people will still use world chat for that regardless.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Considering what Burdette knows its definitely doable but who would want yet another annoying chat that you can't turn off. Besides people will still use world chat for that regardless.
Ppl would prefer trade chat cause its free and it would leave wc for forming parties trashtalk etc :police:

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Ppl would prefer trade chat cause its free and it would leave wc for forming parties trashtalk etc :police:
while I do find it harder to get JFSP and other instances squads cause of the spam im not sure if thats the best solution, though we could turn off the trade chat if we didnt wanna see it in game settings, Maybe trade chat should be converted to a LFM chat or LFG chat just like Tera has??  ???

Offline yep

The spam could be really an issue, so if the trade chat was made "global", then it should consume the trumpet as well.
I also think the suggestion is really minor, and dev should look into it only if he has the free time to make it work.

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
would be good to have a chat that everyone sees everywhere, specifically for LFM or LFG like looking for squad members for dungeon

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
how about we make that for all the tards that cause drama in worldchat so ppl can buy and sell stuff in worldchat in peace?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
how about we make that for all the tards that cause drama in worldchat so ppl can buy and sell stuff in worldchat in peace?
need a seperate chat for JFSP/HDD/AEU/ETC runs as well as one for market. anytime during a mass pk big blob of chat comes through floods out both. I agree