Epic Perfect World

JFSP

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
you have to gear a 150 alt enough to make it useful for bosses, you have to make sure its a class ppl will need like veno or sin, you have to then run it on that character and only then after all that can you prep another character to do it, mind you getting character geared and 150 takes like 400-500 gold which isnt cheap. It might be already fine to "you" who has many 150 characters and can effectively abuse it but not everyone can. No one minds that it takes time to farm, but being limited on how much you can farm, is just unfair and boring at this point.
Leveling and gearing is free o.o Just run PV

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
You forgot about several events that give PE and marriage quest that gives 6 PE which takes ~5 minutes

Not everyone runs JFSP more than once. So for those people who actually just run it once a day would have their rewards reduced and spend more time in finishing the run for the sake of people like you wanting to run it again to get more PE. Idk but that might result into less people running it, which sounds like what happened to GV when the rewards were reduced, but hey GV is repeatable! I don't even think GV is viable at all now because of all the reductions it got,

JFSP is already effortless if you want to get that 10 PE/day. So why make it harder, especially for those who just run it once
1. People would repeat JFSP at half the PE because it does not take 1 whole hour to finish. Events are just that, events, and are nearly non existant.
2. Marriage quest requires either a mutliclient wife or an actual person to marry and yet again not everyone has that
3. People only "just run JFSP once a day" because they have no other 150 characters on the same account so it would be pointless to their efforts. Not because they wouldnt or dont have time to.
4. 10 PE or even 30 PE isn't even shit compared to the amount of rolls you'll need to catch back up to the current PVPers.
Last Edit: Sept 06, 2017, 12:05 pm by Bee

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Leveling and gearing is free o.o Just run PV
which is an hour to 2 hours spent that could be going toward just doing another JFSP run on a character you already did JFSP on instead of making a whole damn character just to bypass "the system"

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
which is an hour to 2 hours spent that could be going toward just doing another JFSP run on a character you already did JFSP on instead of making a whole damn character just to bypass "the system"
Well you just stated that he has no sympathy towards newcomers. Newcomers will not have 400-500 gold. JFSP is fine as it is.
If someone wants to get More PE, there is tons of HDD squads always. Can join an AEU squad which i see all the time.
There is plenty of ways to get PE and such to gear, JFSP doesnt need to be repeatable.

Also , you stated earlier that theres alot of people who do not have the gear to join a guild for trials. That is not true in the slightest, there are many guilds recruiting daily that dont have a gear requirement or such and they do trials all the time.
Last Edit: Sept 06, 2017, 12:13 pm by Chisien

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Well you just stated that he has no sympathy towards newcomers. Newcomers will not have 400-500 gold. JFSP is fine as it is.
If someone wants to get More PE, there is tons of HDD squads always. Can join an AEU squad which i see all the time.
There is plenty of ways to get PE and such to gear, JFSP doesnt need to be repeatable.

Also , you stated earlier that theres alot of people who do not have the gear to join a guild for trials. That is not true in the slightest, there are many guilds recruiting daily that dont have a gear requirement or such and they do trials all the time.
If there are tons of ways to get PE then go ahead and list them. Repeatable ways. Not ways you do once on one character then log 6 more in the same account. Go ahead. Also alot of those factions advertising to help with trials weekly fall short when doing so.

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
If there are tons of ways to get PE then go ahead and list them. Repeatable ways. Not ways you do once on one character then log 6 more in the same account. Go ahead. Also alot of those factions advertising to help with trials weekly fall short when doing so.
HDD xD
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
Trials
HDD
GV
Heroic Battle
GM events (get rewarded some even if you lose)
AEU
JFSP
BH I
BH II

Some are not repeatable, but you can do all of these (except trials, lets say you only do those once a week) And you can get plenty of PE. 

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
Events events events events
HDD is somewhat repeatable since you can only do it 3x a day (and gives DBS which you can also use for rerolls)
Events (mind you, you can gear using damas you get from event tokens)
and
events

Idk about them being nearly non-existent. There's so many events held in 1 day.

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
90% of events you wont get shit from because someone will always do better then you and win it over you and you wont get good prize. 
None of those are actual standard repetable farming ways.

forget this suggestion anyway. Maybe with PK lessening things like JFSP should be made repeatable anyway but if anything changes the tiny little under 20 rolls you get a day for hours upon hours of running errands and chores people immediately shut down the idea. I guess because they enjoy having the power but then having no PK means its all fine and as long as the farming systems keeps donations pouring in then why change anything right haha guys xddd

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
forget this suggestion anyway. Maybe with PK lessening things like JFSP should be made repeatable anyway but if anything changes the tiny little under 20 rolls you get a day for hours upon hours of running errands and chores people immediately shut down the idea. I guess because they enjoy having the power but then having no PK means its all fine and as long as the farming systems keeps donations pouring in then why change anything right haha guys xddd
BH 1 - 2 PE. BH II - 3  PE.  5 Total so Far. AEU -> 10 PE.  JFSP -> 10 PE or so.  Already up to 25 PE with hardly any time.  3 runs of HDD. 6 more PE + DBS. GV , spends time but theres i think 15 more PE and its redoable. Heroic battle winning gives around 2 PE i think. Then of course the whopping trials once a week that gives 135 PE.     So without trials, they can already get around 40+ PE within maybe an Hour and a half.  Then they can go to events, turn the massive amount of free event tokens (not counting PE from events) into dama to roll their gear as well. Doing all these things is how i geared myself without ever donating once. If they want to be geared, work for it and quit complaining its too hard.

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
90% of events you wont get shit from because someone will always do better then you and win it over you and you wont get good prize.
None of those are actual standard repetable farming ways.
doesn't always have to be PVP events
There's Ares, Fire Legion, Chest Arena, Save the Princess, Sumor Camp, might have forgotten some

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
BH 1 - 2 PE. BH II - 3  PE.  5 Total so Far. AEU -> 10 PE.  JFSP -> 10 PE or so.  Already up to 25 PE with hardly any time.  3 runs of HDD. 6 more PE + DBS. GV , spends time but theres i think 15 more PE and its redoable. Heroic battle winning gives around 2 PE i think. Then of course the whopping trials once a week that gives 135 PE.     So without trials, they can already get around 40+ PE within maybe an Hour and a half.  Then they can go to events, turn the massive amount of free event tokens (not counting PE from events) into dama to roll their gear as well. Doing all these things is how i geared myself without ever donating once. If they want to be geared, work for it and quit complaining its too hard.
Maybe you're forgetting that everyone farms differently and other people would rather farm one thing repeatedly rather than 17 different other things that do not have clear updated guides on completing since no one give a shit to update the guides section for current times. Of course dungeons or alike so that botting of course cant occur, but you definitely should not judge harshly other people for how they'd prefer to farm vs others. Learning and doing so many different random shit feels like errands and I and alot of other people would much prefer to have a alternative.

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
The point here isn't that the farming is hard but moreso that the farming is chaotic and involves too many different things. There are more simple people like me who would just prefer one repeatable thing, and before you say TT 3-3 Keep in mind that I already farm it and would love more things like it.

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
Maybe you're forgetting that everyone farms differently and other people would rather farm one thing repeatedly rather than 17 different other things that do not have clear updated guides on completing since no one give a shit to update the guides section for current times. Of course dungeons or alike so that botting of course cant occur, but you definitely should not judge harshly other people for how they'd prefer to farm vs others. Learning and doing so many different random shit feels like errands and I and alot of other people would much prefer to have a alternative.
I didnt judge anyone. I didnt forget a thing.  However my point stands, JFSP does not need to be repeatable for the PE due to all the fast alternatives. The only dungeon that would need a "guide" would probably be AEU, but even that is simple. If you think noone cares to update the guides section, go make some guides for the noobies. 

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
The point here isn't that the farming is hard but moreso that the farming is chaotic and involves too many different things. There are more simple people like me who would just prefer one repeatable thing, and before you say TT 3-3 Keep in mind that I already farm it and would love more things like it.
I think the point of the many ways to farm for items is to not make the game so stagnant with just repeatedly doing the same thing over and over and over.