Epic Perfect World

JFSP

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
Make JFSP and its bosses harder but then make the quest repeatable as many times as you want so we aren't limited to like 10 PE a day but then we can't all just 3 spark amp and burn the boss. Make it actually hard and actually repeatable. 

And before all of you elitists say use alts on the same account to get more to that I say why should we have to do that to farm as much as we feel we need to? Might as well just eliminate the time taken to change characters and make it actually hard/interesting.

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: TwIFuuuNy
  • Faction: Faliu

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
nah it's fine the way it is
-

if you want it to be hard then just run it the way it's supposed to be done and not by 3 sparking altogether and going rambo on the boss
Last Edit: Sept 06, 2017, 10:59 am by Riel

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
nah it's fine the way it is
-
whats fine about wanting to farm more but cant without alts? I mean why not just make the bosses not 3 seconds dead and then make it repeatable. so that 1. boss dont die in 1 single 3 spark squad. final boss dont die from just death chain + knife throw. 2. not limited daily, 15 rolls per day means most will never get the rolls they need to PK without donating/outside help/trials/other infuriating limited daily
Last Edit: Sept 06, 2017, 11:02 am by Bee

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
whats fine about wanting to farm more but cant without alts? I mean why not just make the bosses not 3 seconds dead and then make it repeatable.
like i said, just run it the way it was made to but I doubt people would actually want to run it the hard way since it involves more effort and focus
the 3 sparking method and the death knife were just exploits which made the dungeon run easier and faster which imo is more favorable when it comes to farming
Last Edit: Sept 06, 2017, 11:05 am by Riel

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
like i said, just run it the way it was made to but I doubt people would actually want to run it the hard way since it involves more effort and focus
hold on. So you mean to tell me that only making 15 PE per day with a run that takes 5 minutes daily vs a run that takes say 20 minutes but is repeatable as many times as the squad or players desire is not preferred? Ok. cause im sure people love using 150 alts to slide into JFSP squads to account stash because that definitely doesnt take 20+ minutes of more time spent  ???

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
hold on. So you mean to tell me that only making 15 PE per day with a run that takes 5 minutes daily vs a run that takes say 20 minutes but is repeatable as many times as the squad or players desire is not preferred? Ok. cause im sure people love using 150 alts to slide into JFSP squads to account stash because that definitely doesnt take 20+ minutes of more time spent  ???
it's already fine the way it is, if it becomes repeatable then the rewards may be decreased, same as what happened with GV

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
it's already fine the way it is, if it becomes repeatable then the rewards may be decreased, same as what happened with GV

you have to gear a 150 alt enough to make it useful for bosses, you have to make sure its a class ppl will need like veno or sin, you have to then run it on that character and only then after all that can you prep another character to do it, mind you getting character geared and 150 takes like 400-500 gold which isnt cheap. It might be already fine to "you" who has many 150 characters and can effectively abuse it but not everyone can. No one minds that it takes time to farm, but being limited on how much you can farm, is just unfair and boring at this point. 

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
you have to gear a 150 alt enough to make it useful for bosses, you have to make sure its a class ppl will need like veno or sin, you have to then run it on that character and only then after all that can you prep another character to do it, mind you getting character geared and 150 takes like 400-500 gold which isnt cheap. It might be already fine to "you" who has many 150 characters and can effectively abuse it but not everyone can. No one minds that it takes time to farm, but being limited on how much you can farm, is just unfair and boring at this point.
so you're completely fine with decreasing rewards as long as it's repeatable?

what's the need to make it repeatable anyway? to get more PE? there's already lots of ways to acquire PE

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok

what's the need to make it repeatable anyway? to get more PE? there's already lots of ways to acquire PE
"lots of ways to aquire PE"
>BH
>GV
>JFSP
>Trials that literally are once a week, IF you are part of a faction that even does them, which alot of people are not.
all either non repeatable, or so long and so worthless reward until you dont want to do it again (GV)
Also if the reward for JFSP was dropped to 5 PE but made repeatable you better believe way more people would do it
Would equate to:

1 run in 24 hours = 10 PE
As many runs as you could fit into the day: 30 PE.
Equates to slightly more PE for slightly more work and i fail to see the issue.

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克

it won't harm u , why u r qqing anyways ?! just think about the newcomers who do not have 1738299161810 !!! 150 geared ALTs to run jfsp on ! or they ain't well geared enough to join guild that does trials
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
it won't harm u , why u r qqing anyways ?! just think about the newcomers who do not have 1738299161810 !!! 150 geared ALTs to run jfsp on ! or they ain't well geared enough to join guild that does trials
exactly. people have zero ***ing sympathy for other situations.

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
"lots of ways to aquire PE"
>BH
>GV
>JFSP
>Trials that literally are once a week, IF you are part of a faction that even does them, which alot of people are not.
all either non repeatable, or so long and so worthless reward until you dont want to do it again (GV)
Also if the reward for JFSP was dropped to 5 PE but made repeatable you better believe way more people would do it
Would equate to:

1 run in 24 hours = 10 PE
As many runs as you could fit into the day: 30 PE.
Equates to slightly more PE for slightly more work and i fail to see the issue.
You forgot about several events that give PE and marriage quest that gives 6 PE which takes ~5 minutes

Not everyone runs JFSP more than once. So for those people who actually just run it once a day would have their rewards reduced and spend more time in finishing the run for the sake of people like you wanting to run it again to get more PE. Idk but that might result into less people running it, which sounds like what happened to GV when the rewards were reduced, but hey GV is repeatable! I don't even think GV is viable at all now because of all the reductions it got,

JFSP is already effortless if you want to get that 10 PE/day. So why make it harder, especially for those who just run it once