Epic Perfect World

Texture issue

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
I've been getting this for a while now and it is related to textures. Whenever I max textures in game settings, after the next game launch, this pops up.. I've noticed that if I click "no" nothing happens and if I choose "yes" then textures in game are automatically lowered. This doesn't happen with anything else, just textures. Does it mean that my laptop is having issues with texts being maxed?  Can I get rid of this somehow... I play on low settings and only thing that actually makes game look better for me are textures.

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
I'm assuming that you have verified your client, correct?

How long has this been an issue?

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
I'm assuming that you have verified your client, correct?

How long has this been an issue?

I should have..
A few days ago, as soon as I realized that the textures weren't maxed. Is there any way to know what the "message" is saying?

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline yep

Hello Dad. I am not entirely certain what the "message" is saying, but it has something to do with integrated / dedicated graphic card in your laptop.
Just make sure you will run it via dedicated and it should stop appearing. Here's how to do it:

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
Hello Dad. I am not entirely certain what the "message" is saying, but it has something to do with integrated / dedicated graphic card in your laptop.
Just make sure you will run it via dedicated and it should stop appearing. Here's how to do it:

Oh hi there  ^-^ great, I will try it as soon as I get home and whether it works or not, thank you for info

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
if you want to see what the error message really says get locale emulator and run it with that then take SS, then use a OCR website to get the chinese text then google translate. :-X

if  you still get that error message after picking correct graphics card then you need to run patcher and use Verify.

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
if you want to see what the error message really says get locale emulator and run it with that then take SS, then use a OCR website to get the chinese text then google translate. :-X

if  you still get that error message after picking correct graphics card then you need to run patcher and use Verify.
I will avoid the first one lol but thank you  and I haven't done that either yet, will see if it works

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
so I used the fixit option (I guess that's verify) and it seems to be gone, will try the graphic card method if the message returns, ty all for help

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
so I used the fixit option (I guess that's verify) and it seems to be gone, will try the graphic card method if the message returns, ty all for help
not sure if CPW does a byte check of client when you verify or if it just checks the core files of client and replace them but it usually fixes issues like that if you get them.

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: TwIFuuuNy
  • Faction: Faliu

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
:normal-46: :normal-46:
Actually, this is what fixed the texture issue, got rid of my cancer and changed my life, thank you

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Actually, this is what fixed the texture issue, got rid of my cancer and changed my life, thank you
2k17 and people making cancer jokes, just.. DONT!  :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-19:

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
2k17 and people making cancer jokes, just.. DONT!  :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-19:
Oh, and I thought I got rid of it

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
2k17 and people making cancer jokes, just.. DONT!  :normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-19:
no1cares :police: