Epic Perfect World

x2

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
We had almost a month 2x even if you couldent use it 100% it was more then enough, you I hope next 2x it for christmas cuz no pvp if its 2x.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
-.- PvP is not the end-all you know...some folks do like to farm, and Christmas is a horrible time to have events like this--I know I spent last year's afk 95% of the time because I was spending it with family.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
While 2x is good it should not be asked for, it is usually put up during a holiday. 2x should be an occasional treat. If you are a newbie who wants 2x just to get your gears fast, think again; the GMs don't have to cater to one person.

I'm not complaining about it, just don't ask for it.

As many players can the newcomers can too:)

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
man..... :pig-2: :pig-2:
i accept with dis Uriel we had 2 drops for 500000 days cuz of ddos guess was enuf

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
in my opinion 2x should be used when aga feels its time not when the players want it. please people stop creating these threads he will give 2x when he is ready or has a reason to.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
in my opinion 2x should be used when aga feels its time not when the players want it. please people stop creating these threads he will give 2x when he is ready or has a reason to.

+1
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Ashile

Personnally guys and girls i find you very aggressive in your message to answer to macao and anyone said

"the 2x is during the holydays" but if it's the thing why we haven't drop x2 cause we was in holidays xd

well it was just a question but np we understand urs reactions

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
The DDoS 2x dropped prices so low, that even i could buy stuff and trust me, i can never buy stuff. Dunno if this is a good idea or not but can we wait a few more months before starting this? Or even starting it at all? Like 70% of the low lvl nabs i knew are 150 now with full r8 so i cant act big anymore QQ

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
The more you ask, the less we will do it.

In Epic x2 is a reward we give, when we feel the server deserves it. We just come from a long time of x2.
The rates in here are already incredible high. We will not be haveing a x2 any time soon.

Topic is closed.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto