Epic Perfect World

Stormbringer class guide

Offline Dog

• Dead
  • Characters: Dog
  • Faction: Nostalgia
It seems that all anyone knows how to do is spam downburst and random skills and hope for crits so im going to lay out what i know so far and hope there are others who can chime in so we can all learn together. note that i am demon

1. metal skills hit harder when your demon, water skills possibly hit harder when sage
2. as demon downburst will overwrite demon spark, increasing your channeling, so for heavy downburst abus-i mean usage, i think sage is best
3. metal skills appear to be the way to go, as with 3 metal charges your supercell hits for twice as much damage as well as your debuffs both cloudburst and perigean tide work better/last longer respectively
4. skillsender does not work with moving skills, it does however work with stationary skills, a smoothly flowing combo eludes me tho
so using this information i have made a combo: cloudburst>sonic boom> thunderstrike>thundersnow(gives no charge)>sonicboom>frozen lightning. i was trying to do the same as downburst and just spam sonic boom constantly with cloudburst and frozen lightning to debuff/provide a lil extra kick to damage but it seems that sonic boom just kinda delays or gets caught up and casts a lot slower, even with good chan, not sure the cause yet. so from what ive gathered it would seem that demon metal spammer would be better damage, but the downside is, all your stuns are ice skills and therefore messes up the 3 metal charges we have worked so hard to keep up, i was pondering the question of going sage water spammer, and rolling for more magic on r8r to counter the lesser damages of water skills but as ive only got the one toon and im not rich enough to do all of that just for testing purposes i leave it to you guys to shed some light on.
well thats basically all of my knowledge of the class so far, it seems to me that most people mix the metal and water skills a lot, but with different skills having stronger/weaker effects with more or less of a certain type of charge i would think that trying to keep all your charges one or the other would be better, i guess with climate shift you could change back and forth, but thats precious time + chi cost so was trying to avoid having to do that whenever i wanted to stun someone or use a water skill, but if you were to change back and forth i wonder which cultivation would be better overall for all skills/damage types. anyways enough rambling and pondering, give me your thoughts/experiences

-Dog
Even a broken clock gets to be right twice a day.