Offline seulf

• Forum Veteran
c r a z y  how all my comments keep getting deleted today
that's a really strange

Offline Dog

• Dead
  • Characters: Dog
  • Faction: Nostalgia
people keep saying it would make your old gear obsolete, but as ive explained, the stats from 2nd cast transfer to the 3rd, so all you would be doing is adding a new random stat to the mix, along with new set bonuses and possibly better base stats
Even a broken clock gets to be right twice a day.

Offline Gmkarna4

• Characters: Bazel
  • Faction: Artifex
With the new classes came rank 8 third cast as well as the cave to farm the mats, which is QSM 105 and mirage X+ and i believe this would be a great way to add more progression to the game seeing how dragon and rank 8 second cast have the same base hp and defenses, as well as attack, adding this new, difficult to farm 3rd cast would allow those who play a single toon for years something to aim for, as well as giving a sense of achievement to the gear, as it stand you could take a toon from lvl 1 to 150 and rank 8 recast in just a few days, and with luck get great stats on it, so it kind of takes away the sense of achievement when some new player can come get their gear and go pking the older players with not that much time or effort. now i know everyone is going to bish and moan and crybaby and argue in this thread cause thats all anyone knows how to do these days, but i believe ive made some good points and would love to hear some feedback from some of the more...shall we say level headed players. anyways thanks for reading and considering

-Dog
We are here in this server for 5  years,just for pk noob.....dont need those fking cave farm thing.go to pwi if wana enjoy fking boring pve.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
We are here in this server for 5  years,just for pk noob.....dont need those fking cave farm thing.go to pwi if wana enjoy fking boring pve.
lol you pk on a pve server for 5 years now? your life must be very sad man....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline yep

lol you pk on a pve server for 5 years now? your life must be very sad man....
There is no better PW server for PK, if you haven't noticed.

Offline Gmkarna4

• Characters: Bazel
  • Faction: Artifex
like others i dont play like whole day shit..........but when i come back home....and get some pk ....just feel relaxed after work LOL

Offline yep

EPW will need a major overhaul at some point though, but I am not sure if r8r2 is the way to go. Seems that with 4 add-ons on armor and 5 on weapon it is impossible to balance properly.