Epic Perfect World

Blessing for Barbs.

Offline Montblanc

what  I'm guy or female?

Sincerely i dont know, but i believe that you are a guy. XD
And when i said that i know enough i meant that i know what i have seen on all the time i have been here, on EPW.  ;)
Anyways, lets go back to the topic? :P
- meow !

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
ohh yeah give them blessing with +50% HP they deserve it

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
what  I'm guy or female?
ahed, you're the prettiest lady around.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't think a blessing is needed, but bonus on r8 for barbs for mdef purposes isn't a bad idea.  I've put out nasty damage with metal spam on a barb with my archer (I've never tried it with my wiz because she's still not r8 and won't be for a while).  But I remember even on PWI without the OP (this was like almost 4 years ago) my wiz could easily crit a barb for 20k+ (which was the average HP of a barb back then).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline milco342

With all the people who say barb has to much hp make a barb and try it out 30k more hp dosent do alot when a wiz can get you without a def weapon on and hit u 35k then when u go and try to hit it you just miss miss miss then you cant do anything so i think a accuracy charm would do a bit to alteast help some barbs kill people because me being a barb missing is really annoying   :normal-35:
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline Therras

• Papi.
And you're just so head over heels for my ego that was never hurt in the first place.
You made such a fool of yourself and contradicted yourself in a single sentence.. eh you're not worth another reply beside this one. Not feeling like feeding your sick obsession with me and my ego. :c

Oh now you're correcting people? Funny. That actually tickled another reply outta me.
I could go on and on about how, even if I tell, you can't know for sure, but nah.

Now if you excuse me, i have more interesting things to do with my time. ???

Have a good day. :monkey-9:

Believe me, I know enough from the 9 months i play EPW. :-\

Have a good day. :monkey-9:
Yeaaa more interesting things to dooooo RIIIGGHHT

We don';t need to know your name in order to figure out that you try oh so desperately to troll everyone . But GL in life getting actual friends who actually like you :))
Means you know nothing about me, dumbass. I have plenty of friends, thats why Im not trying to be "nice" here just to get some "friends", instead of, I rather to have fun with y'all.

If you want to troll people why don't you just give them your Skype? Then you guys can throw all the lame insults you want at each other while sparing our eyes from your stupidity. Maybe the GM's should just ban trolls from the forums if they cant keep things civil? Seems like a good idea to me, then innocent threads wont get locked because some kid wants to be a cyber warrior.
Yea I might be a troll, but I rather to be a troll than just insult people from nowhere, people should be educated. heres an example:

... the most easiest and oppest class to play in the history of gaming (psy).

Smells like someone took a fishstick or two up the ass and is now anally hurt. :<
Also.. the laughable grammar and spelling pfffft but I'm such an elitist ameridurp to think this.
See what I mean?

:normal-1:

Offline Akuko

What im trying to do with this is make an improvement to PWI build barb @Power barb how some ppl call it, or full STR barb. How does this build work: u got DEX enough to wear armor and wep and all else in STR and u whipe AA classes like crazy.

So you want a blessing box thats useful for one particular build for barbarian? If tyhats how you want to build barbarian like that go for the Tome lvl 7 thats +50dex, and + to crit.  If you had both options for this build, wouldnt that make barb a little too strong?
Last Edit: Mar 09, 2013, 07:46 am by Akuko

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
I'm satisfied with what barbs are now, I do agree with a better bonus on 3 piece r8 though :)
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker