Epic Perfect World

Blessing for Barbs.

Offline Montblanc

Magic rings. You won't lose much accuracy if you use 1 or even two of them with Blood bath on and there isn't much off a dmg loss either. The only way to get 1 shot with them by  a wizard is if he gets a crit while your hp is at 1/2 WHICH can be easily blocked with soul of fire/ad/solid shield.

Seems legit to me. :b
I should try to 1v1 a barb wearing it sometime, but i don't know if they would have damage enough to kill me wearing that, or even if i would have damage enough to kill them, since i usually switch between my attack and defense level swords while 1v1'ing. o:
Last Edit: Mar 08, 2013, 04:49 pm by Montgomery
- meow !

Offline Montblanc

I don't think mag def is a problem b,c now days 70%of barbs got nice mag stats on r8 sins can spark 3 times in row easily + spam it while at 3.33+ base u can use shield to encounter it once turtle twice then what ?? Top?? The genie dead for 30 seconds and in that u dead...
Maybe you are right, i'm not having much time or even getting on the mood to pk lately, so i can't tell much about what is happening out there on pk. :b
- meow !

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
Oh wait ur ggb already best u Lols

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
hy all b4rbs should have 99999999999k HP full and 1nsta with +20000000 mana full perd1 OP and instacast skill spam w3w kkkkkkkkkkkk 4ls0 firest0rm g1v 300% fire damag3 b00f pl0xxer and fr1ght3n AoE 10 sec stun AW full l0ck WB vendetta full aps go0g0ogo0go0o0g occult ice 99999 3n3rgy g3n13 full full 4nd ghe3y boi full fuller 4rc3ne armor wkwkkwkwkwkkwkkwkkwkkwk 0.00001 sh0t all l3gg0 soisoisoiosisoiosiosiosisosiososios i pr0 pl4y0r r4p3 all aushsauhsauhsahsauhsauhasusahsahusahasuhu full full

[move]KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK[/move]

Please teach me to talk like that.  :normal-15:

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Daganoth

Please teach me to talk like that.  :normal-15:

i have problem reading that cuz we arabs use numbers for some arabic letters x(

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Just one thing, if you are so mature and he is the "ego-hurt" child, try acting like someone mature and stop flaming the thread. :-\
meng, "try" that word is so hard :/, also, "he" is a "she", no, i mean seriously

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
meng, "try" that word is so hard :/, also, "he" is a "she", no, i mean seriously
Oh now you're correcting people? Funny. That actually tickled another reply outta me.
I could go on and on about how, even if I tell, you can't know for sure, but nah.

Offline Montblanc

Do you ever get tired of your fail attempts to troll? Oh, never mind, i just recall that i'm talking about you. :-\
Well, i tried, no one can blame me for not trying to be civil. :-[
Have fun trying to troll whoever have time to give you the attention you need so badly. :rolleyes:
Now if you excuse me, i have more interesting things to do with my time. ???

Have a good day. :monkey-9:
- meow !

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Oh now you're correcting people? Funny. That actually tickled another reply outta me.
I could go on and on about how, even if I tell, you can't know for sure, but nah.
Yea meng, YOU ARE SOOO IMPORTANT FOR ME.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Do you ever get tired of your fail attempts to troll? Oh, never mind, i just recall that i'm talking about you. :-\
Well, i tried, no one can blame me for not trying to be civil. :-[
Have fun trying to troll whoever have time to give you the attention you need so badly. :rolleyes:
Now if you excuse me, i have more interesting things to do with my time. ???

gurl/bro, you dont even know my name :normal-2:

XxChrisxX211

We don';t need to know your name in order to figure out that you try oh so desperately to troll everyone . But GL in life getting actual friends who actually like you :))

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
If you want to troll people why don't you just give them your Skype? Then you guys can throw all the lame insults you want at each other while sparing our eyes from your stupidity. Maybe the GM's should just ban trolls from the forums if they cant keep things civil? Seems like a good idea to me, then innocent threads wont get locked because some kid wants to be a cyber warrior.

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
nu gibe em all mp bless pro shit like cleric use ........................  :))

Offline Montblanc

gurl/bro, you dont even know my name :normal-2:

Believe me, I know enough from the 9 months i play EPW. :-\

- meow !

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Believe me, I know enough from the 9 months i play EPW. :-\

what  I'm guy or female?