Epic Perfect World

Blessing for Barbs.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I think everything is okay but wha would be nice is 10-20% hp or Pdef and mag def blessing because sins hit 7-13k crit zerks  on my barb not with dph but with 4.00+ aps I can't really live that anymore all skill less noobs just spamming sparks and 15 hits I die in 5-8 seconds with 59k hp in tiger mode so it will help definin some true barb purpose (tank) and my barb has 12k+ mag def and wizards hit 48 crits commonly with mt and pays hit 30k crits on basic skills can't last long with 48k hp :( so barb is kinda lame defensive wise

Sorry if I didn't make sense In some parts on phone auto correct ducks

Offline Montblanc

I think everything is okay but wha would be nice is 10-20% hp or Pdef and mag def blessing because sins hit 7-13k crit zerks  on my barb not with dph but with 4.00+ aps I can't really live that anymore all skill less noobs just spamming sparks and 15 hits I die in 5-8 seconds with 59k hp in tiger mode so it will help definin some true barb purpose (tank) and my barb has 12k+ mag def and wizards hit 48 crits commonly with mt and pays hit 30k crits on basic skills can't last long with 48k hp :( so barb is kinda lame defensive wise

Sorry if I didn't make sense In some parts on phone auto correct ducks

I think 10~20% HP or PDEF, plus MDEF blessings would be a way too much. :-\
Barbs are an HA class, they already have alot PDEF and HP.
And APS Sins, as you said, can only hit that hard sparking, which is quite easy to counter.
The only real problem i can see is with their MDEF, and even MDEF, if they get too much it would ruin the balance since Barbs have alot HP. :P
Last Edit: Mar 08, 2013, 04:09 pm by Montgomery
- meow !

Offline Therras

• Papi.
You must be new, man.
Butthurt's something else than having an opinion to something, or wanting something clarified. Please do your homework before you spit fecal matters through the means of your fingers online.
I comment on what I wanna comment, and if that person seems anally hurt, I won't refrain from saying that.
You on the other hand.. you really love me don'cha?
Second time you gave in to the urge of commenting on my shit. :D
ohhh sorry, I forgot you are not butthurt, you are ego-hurt. Ohh yeah I understand now, you couldnt let someone go away  with your ego kissing the floor, that explains the pms, my bad :/.Yes, I indeed love ya, you take my boredom away :)).

On the other hand, i will choose to ignore the guy that wanted me to stay "on topic" and falied :normal-2:

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
TBH It would be nice,but I think thats why r8 and stuff is here for.I mean,yeah my psy could use some more accuracy but still,shes fine with r8 and dragon mixed(working on dragon atm) Soooo :)

I'd say we give wiz veno cleric psy and mystic some accuracy cuz they can barely make a hit. Seems legit, or not?  :normal-16:

Offline Montblanc

ohhh sorry, I forgot you are not butthurt, you are ego-hurt. Ohh yeah I understand now, you couldnt let someone go away  with your ego kissing the floor, that explains the pms, my bad :/.Yes, I indeed love ya, you take my boredom away :)).

On the other hand, i will choose to ignore the guy that wanted me to stay "on topic" and falied :normal-2:

Just one thing, if you are so mature and he is the "ego-hurt" child, try acting like someone mature and stop flaming the thread. :-\
- meow !

Sarju

hy all b4rbs should have 99999999999k HP full and 1nsta with +20000000 mana full perd1 OP and instacast skill spam w3w kkkkkkkkkkkk 4ls0 firest0rm g1v 300% fire damag3 b00f pl0xxer and fr1ght3n AoE 10 sec stun AW full l0ck WB vendetta full aps go0g0ogo0go0o0g occult ice 99999 3n3rgy g3n13 full full 4nd ghe3y boi full fuller 4rc3ne armor wkwkkwkwkwkkwkkwkkwkkwk 0.00001 sh0t all l3gg0 soisoisoiosisoiosiosiosisosiososios i pr0 pl4y0r r4p3 all aushsauhsauhsahsauhsauhasusahsahusahasuhu full full

[move]KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK[/move]

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried

And you're just so head over heels for my ego that was never hurt in the first place.
You made such a fool of yourself and contradicted yourself in a single sentence.. eh you're not worth another reply beside this one. Not feeling like feeding your sick obsession with me and my ego. :c

Lmfao.
But yes, its true that wizards are supposed to hit like trucks and there are ways to get around it.
But again, believe me, even if they give to the Barbs 10% elemental defense on the 3 parts bonus from r8, it wouldn't make much a difference since it wouldn't be more than 1~2k elemental defense. It would be just a little bit more challenging to fight them, which i consider something good. o/
And hey, that bit of a challenge that would be added with it would be good already too. It's not a big difference, but it is one! And as I said, if you're alert and watch your surroundings, you have good chances to evade a oneshot. Even more so when you're aware of your enemy's presence!

Offline Montblanc

And hey, that bit of a challenge that would be added with it would be good already too. It's not a big difference, but it is one! And as I said, if you're alert and watch your surroundings, you have good chances to evade a oneshot. Even more so when you're aware of your enemy's presence!

I get what you are trying to say and i agree. :P
I just don't find it fun when i'm 1v1ing someone, in this case a Barb, and sudenly "BOOOM" i crit and the poor Kitty that was with 2/3 HP get dropped cuz he had everything on cooldown or whatever. lol
- meow !

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
*confession bear* I actually like how barbs currently are :(

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
I get what you are trying to say and i agree. :P
I just don't find it fun when i'm 1v1ing someone, in this case a Barb, and sudenly "BOOOM" i crit and the poor Kitty that was with 2/3 HP get dropped cuz he had everything on cooldown or whatever. lol
Ahh yeah okay that does suck when it happens. xD
Something I personally like doing is putting restrictions on myself when I notice that it's too easy for me.
Like not using certain buffs. I don't think that'll help the oneshot issue, but it's just something I do.

Offline Montblanc

*confession bear* I actually like how barbs currently are :(
I've never pk'd as a Barb before, but had some interesting 1v1's against them.
But i felt bad a few times when it ended too fast just because a critical. :-[
Thats why i thought that wouldn't hurt if they get a little bit more tank against arcanes. ^-^
- meow !

Offline burning

every class can die easy in massive pk lol PW classes wasn't created to tank 20 peeps  :-\

Did u need glasses? I said barb can be easy killed by 2 MG classes

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
I've never pk'd as a Barb before, but had some interesting 1v1's against them.
But i felt bad a few times when it ended too fast just because a critical. :-[
Thats why i thought that wouldn't hurt if they get a little bit more tank against arcanes. ^-^

Magic rings. You won't lose much accuracy if you use 1 or even two of them with Blood bath on and there isn't much off a dmg loss either. The only way to get 1 shot with them by  a wizard is if he gets a crit while your hp is at 1/2 WHICH can be easily blocked with soul of fire/ad/solid shield.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I don't think mag def is a problem b,c now days 70%of barbs got nice mag stats on r8 sins can spark 3 times in row easily + spam it while at 3.33+ base u can use shield to encounter it once turtle twice then what ?? Top?? The genie dead for 30 seconds and in that u dead...

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Magic rings. You won't lose much accuracy if you use 1 or even two of them with Blood bath on and there isn't much off a dmg loss either. The only way to get 1 shot with them by  a wizard is if he gets a crit while your hp is at 1/2 WHICH can be easily blocked with soul of fire/ad/solid shield.

Make a barb if u don't have one ill 1v1 u on my wiz and prove it that how easily do u block skills when it's almost insta lol