Epic Perfect World

Blessing for Barbs.

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Smells like someone took a fishstick or two up the ass and is now anally hurt. :<
Also.. the laughable grammar and spelling pfffft but I'm such an elitist ameridurp to think this.

Take your gay jokes somewhere else. I'm not interested.

@JHIN
Oh? You have? Is your definition of "pro" a barb that 3 sparks then auto attacks and kills lots of people? Because frankly, it seems to be your definition right there.

Only barb I EVER seen pro is one that actually know combos, not skill spam, but weapon-switching combos. Sadly those barbs are a thing of the past, most of them now just press random buttons and wait for a zerkcrit then consider themselves "pro". Sorry to amplificate the harsh reality, but to this is the truth for most of the barbs I have seen here, in like ever.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Montblanc

Let me get it streight: 60k HP, big survivability and attack with the potential to 1shot some robes is not enough for you. Switch class and stop QQing about blessings.
I agree and disagree with you.
Yes, Barbs do have alot hp but.. What's the point on having all that amount of hp if any r8 Wizard with a decent genie can hit 20~30k without a crit using fire combos on them? Same as some r8 archers using metal combos. And i'm talking about r8 Barbs, because Barbs wearing dragon set takes easily 30~40k damage without a crit from those combos.
While BMs have magic marrow and Seekers have insane amounts of defense levels, Barbs have what? 10k~20k more hp, taking 3x more damage? And i know, they have solid shield, invoke and what else.. But, how about the cooldowns? :-\
r8 BMs and Seekers can tank arcane classes better than a barb and also they deal more damage. ???

And just to make it clear, my main is a Wizard, so i know what i'm talking about. :-[
Last Edit: Mar 08, 2013, 09:25 am by Montgomery
- meow !

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
yes Kest i have. and if by your definition of a Good-barb is sum1 who doesn't triple spark and use skill combos then i know at least 2.  i dont want to name names but yeah they do exist.  :tiger-1:

Also people have diff. definitions of what makes a good barb IMO.
Anyways ,what do i know? I'm just a noob panda. :tiger-37:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I agree and disagree with you.
Yes, Barbs do have alot hp but.. What's the point on having all that amount of hp if any r8 Wizard with a decent genie can hit 20~30k without a crit using fire combos on them? Same as some r8 archers using metal combos. And i'm talking about r8 Barbs, because Barbs wearing dragon set takes easily 30~40k damage without a crit from those combos.
While BMs have magic marrow and Seekers have insane amounts of defense levels, Barbs have what? 10k~20k more hp, taking 3x more damage? And i know, they have solid shield, invoke and what else.. But, how about the cooldowns? :-\
r8 BMs and Seekers can tank arcane classes better than a barb and also they deal more damage. ???

And just to make it clear, my main Wizard, so i know what i'm talking about. :-[

finally..   :normal-42:
RETIRED BARB

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
lol this thread started by wanting accurc blessing to wanting more def Oo. the class itself does not need any buff and lol and comparing 2 set of gears in total different lvl :normal-2: u serious QQ-ing about taking tons of dmg when u dragona and they r8 do u even konw solid shield and envoke  :-\
1. barbs can break 10k accurcy easy unless u go pure STR
2. barbs already have blood path(225% acc on sage and 300% on demon) so u tell me how is it fair for bm and seekers? who has way less accurcy than barbs. damn i want 400% accurc blessing for bm now so i can be more OP
3. barb does not need more def buffs bc they have solid shield and envoke same for bms with magic marrow and seekers with def lvl buff.
4.about 3rd adds-on on barb set 3% crit is nice i like it. i even liked it on mystic ; id reather have 3% crit than having 800 more phys def.
so stop QQ-ing about other classes getting blessing box please we already prove that barbs does not need accurcy bless kkthnxbai

Offline Montblanc

lol this thread started by wanting accurc blessing to wanting more def Oo. the class itself does not need any buff and lol and comparing 2 set of gears in total different lvl :normal-2: u serious QQ-ing about taking tons of dmg when u dragona and they r8 do u even konw solid shield and envoke  :-\
1. barbs can break 10k accurcy easy unless u go pure STR
2. barbs already have blood path(225% acc on sage and 300% on demon) so u tell me how is it fair for bm and seekers? who has way less accurcy than barbs. damn i want 400% accurc blessing for bm now so i can be more OP
3. barb does not need more def buffs bc they have solid shield and envoke same for bms with magic marrow and seekers with def lvl buff.
4.about 3rd adds-on on barb set 3% crit is nice i like it. i even liked it on mystic ; id reather have 3% crit than having 800 more phys def.
so stop QQ-ing about other classes getting blessing box please we already prove that barbs does not need accurcy bless kkthnxbai

1: Deno wasn't QQing when he made the thread, he was making a suggestion.
2: I'd agree when you say that Barbs already have enough accuracy with their buff, but they lose HP while using it, which is the only defense advantage they have over BMs and Seekers.
3: Wouldn't hurt give them a little bit more elemental resistance since they have to lose HP while using the accuracy buff.

That's all?  :-\
Last Edit: Mar 08, 2013, 10:30 am by Montgomery
- meow !

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Montgomery its great to see you're so polite even when replying to a poster so sarcastic and dismissive, not many people like you on the EPW forums. Glad to see at that there's at least some people who are open-minded to suggestions :)
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Montblanc

Montgomery its great to see you're so polite even when replying to a poster so sarcastic and dismissive, not many people like you on the EPW forums. Glad to see at that there's at least some people who are open-minded to suggestions :)

Lol, thank you, i guess.  :-[
Its just easier to be polite, argue with people is too tiring, and the most important, my time is worth more than that. ;)
- meow !

Offline burning

Let me tell u about barbs mdef THIS serv
I feel mine barb like FRESH MEAT even  using full cont build+1 mdef ring(r8 weapon def+gear)
Ur solid shield wont save u in massk pk with tons of debuffs-Cos u just meele class relying for invoke only-after  can be easily killed even with 2 mg classes-It doesnt matter even how much HP -cos they just FAT cannon fodder

And im talking about TANKING build only-try to imagine how fast barbs will be dropped using swap gear-fists-etc
U can say"Then u have to be very skilled barb"-but im 100% sure its almost useless meele class for Buff and 60 cd 1 sec massstun(without medium mdef)

1vs1 they still playable

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Let me tell u about barbs mdef THIS serv
I feel mine barb like FRESH MEAT even  using full cont build+1 mdef ring(r8 weapon def+gear)
Ur solid shield wont save u in massk pk with tons of debuffs-Cos u just meele class relying for invoke only-after  can be easily killed even with 2 mg classes-It doesnt matter even how much HP -cos they just FAT cannon fodder

And im talking about TANKING build only-try to imagine how fast barbs will be dropped using swap gear-fists-etc
U can say"Then u have to be very skilled barb"-but im 100% sure its almost useless meele class for Buff and 60 cd 1 sec massstun(without medium mdef)

1vs1 they still playable
every class can die easy in massive pk lol PW classes wasn't created to tank 20 peeps  :-\

Offline Montblanc

every class can die easy in massive pk lol PW classes wasn't created to tank 20 peeps  :-\

True, every class die easily on mass pk. But its also true that Barbs do need more mdef.
Barbs can only tank arcanes well when using Cata build, and isn't every barb that will go for VIT build praying for zerk crits when they know what they can do on STR build.
- meow !

Robbert

Boost the attack lvl bonus BM's get from R8 to 70 I barely tickle wizards in DPH. Also blessing with +20 crit rate to make it fair ty.

Offline Montblanc

Boost the attack lvl bonus BM's get from R8 to 70 I barely tickle wizards in DPH. Also blessing with +20 crit rate to make it fair ty.

Go dai, Rob. <.<
- meow !

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

GF server. and Welcome back
Last Edit: Mar 08, 2013, 11:48 am by JHIN
RETIRED BARB

dorothyerika

TBH It would be nice,but I think thats why r8 and stuff is here for.I mean,yeah my psy could use some more accuracy but still,shes fine with r8 and dragon mixed(working on dragon atm) Soooo :)